prologue

Hello once again for all those who came to read my story.... As I previously said that this story is only a fictional one which I ve imagined to be..... Not to hurt anyone's sentiments...
Since it's a fictional one u can imagine any actors for the characters.... No problem at all.....
(P. S i shall invent new characters to make the story interesting)
The main characters:

Ruqaiya sultan-chief consort nd wife of emperor akbar, kind woman by heart(unlike her potrayal in tv), padshahibegum of mughal sutanate, looks after harem nd other wives of her husband, also looks after the empire when her husband is away in wars..

Salima sultan-bairam khan's widow cum emperor's wife, has a good knowledge about empire, warafare techniques, mother of rahim, has good relation with ruqaiya nd other wives of akbar.

Harkha bai-princess of amer,then became wife of akbar due to political reasons, good at sword fighting nd warafare, educated, beautiful,also gud at heart, has her own handmaiden moti bai.

Shehenshah akbar-husband of above mentioned ladies, also has many wives(some names would be revealed in the upcoming parts),treats all his wives equally. (But has a special place for Ruqaiya in his heart as she is the woman he fell in love with)

Other characters are:
Hamida bano - mother of emperor, also gud to all her daughter in laws nd treat them equally.
Maham anga- wazir-e-alia of akbar's court and also a motherly figure to the emperor, loves to create doubts in the minds of the emperor's wives about each other....
Gul-e-rana - maid of ruqaiya(u can think her to be a khwajasara)
Bakshi bano- sister of the emperor
Shariffudeen- bakshi's husband and a subhedar.
Adham kahan- maham's son nd the emperor's milk brother, also a subhedar in sultanat.
.
.
.
.
This story starts from the time harkha bai enters agra as a bride of the emperor... We ll able to see encounter with the members of the Royal family in the upcoming parts...
So guys I ll be updating the story soon.... So wht do you think will unfold in the lives of these people...
Guess it nd let me know in the comments.... Please vote if u like the idea...
Nd more importantly no negative criticism is allowed....( If u do not like the idea of a story written based on ruqaiya nd akbar then I advise you not to risk)...
Happy reading ✌