Chapter 34 - The letters pt.2

A/N - The next chapters till the end after this one may be boring as it is off script, sorry.

Minho's pov

I opened my letter and started reading it.

Dear Minho,

If you are reading this, it means I am gone. It is my turn to go this time not yours. I wish it didn't have to come to this. I wish I could have been there with you but unfortuantely I cannot. This is one of the six letters that was hardest to write for me. Minho, you and my five other mates letters are the longest because you are my mates and I have much more to say to you six. I can't tell you how difficult it is to describe how sad I am to be leaving. I wish I could be there with you and everyone. I want you to know that I love you so much Minho.

Minho oh God I love you so much. I knew that from the moment I laid eyes on you. Like my other mates I knew we were made for each other and wouldn't swap you for anyone else. We have had quite the adventure together and have so many good funny sweet memories together. I can't write about them all so I picked out a few of my favourite to write about. My favourite thing about you is when you get possessive of me because I find it rather hot and your smile and your laugh and when you shower me in kisses and tell me you love me. The things I'll miss about you or with you are our late night strolls while we hold hands or you give me piggy backs or you stroking my hair and our forehead kisses. I'll miss your sneaky kisses and hugs and you wrapping your arms around my waist. I'll miss our deep and passionate kisses.

My favourite memory of us is the one where we sat at the hammocks and I was telling jokes. They were awful but I made you all laugh and I found them hilarious. An example of one of the jokes. Why do cows have hooves and not feet Newt? I asked him. I don't know baby why do cows have hooves and not feet? Newt said chuckling. Because that lactose, I said bursting out in laughter. It was so bad but I found it so funny. Or when we were telling each other pick up lines. You said there's a massive clothes sale in my bedroom – everything is 100% off, you said winking. I crawled off Fry's lap and onto yours. Why don't we go have a look? I said moving closer to you and then biting your lip and teasing you. You gripped my hips and pulled me closer to you and stared at me up and down before moving your mouth away and then roughly kissing me and I moaned in the kiss. We pulled away and I was breathing heavily. I loved it and you were smirking.

Another favourite couple memories of mine of us are when we decided to have a race to the camp and I beat you even though you were a runner. I was speaking to Winston and then you came and wrapped your arms around my waist and then fibbed even though you knew I beat you. This is how it went. Why are you running? Winston said to me. I said I would have a race with the boys, and I beat them all even Minho a runner, I said giggling. Then I felt you, you wrapped your arms around my waist and I jumped. I did not lose none of us did, we let you win, you said picking me up and hugging me. That was a good memory. I remember getting so drunk and kissing all of my mates and flirting with you. Hey sexy, you and my other mates are so attractive, I just want to kiss you all day all of my mates and everyday I said to you and giggled and you replied that can be arranged. I also remember sneaking your drink away from you and you looked at it and then looked and saw it was gone. You asked me to give yours back and it was already behind you. You sneaky little mate you said. I'm more sneaky in bed if you catch my drift I said and winked at you.

I remember being at the base with the Right Arm and the day Teresa betrayed us. I remember seeing you get taken. It broke my heart and much like Gally, I screamed to get to you and fought people off to get to you. It broke my heart. Losing yet another mate. I was determined to get you back no matter what. We all were. I got Aris, Sonya and Harriet back but we didn't get you the first time round and I am sorry. We managed it the second time and succeeded and now you are finally safe, my mission is complete. My friends and family are safe and I am happy knowing you guys can be happy. I love you so much Minho my little runner mate. Runner bean, remember when I used to call you that? My little runner bean or beanie? I will forever love you and that will never change.