Chapter 3 - Explanations and introductions

Alexandra's pov

What am I doing? I don't know what I am doing and I don't know why I am here with all these boys. I got out the box and ran away to this tree thing with a ladder. They all started chasing after me.

"Leave me alone" I shouted running

"Go away" I screamed at them

I threw my shoe at one of them and it one boy.

"What was that for?" He screamed

"Get away from me" I shouted

I climbed up the ladder and then hid round the corner. I started grabbing things and chucking at them at everyone below.

"Please stop chucking things" One of the boys I said

"Why are you throwing stuff?" Another boy said

"I don't remember girls being like this? Is this what girls are like?" Another boy said

My mates growled at that boy and I threw a rock looking thing at that boy.

"Fuck you asshole" I said

Most of the boys laughed when it hit him.

"Girls are awesome" I heard a young voice say.

They all put things on top of their heads to protect themselves from me throwing stuff at them. I am just scared that's all. 

"Hey, hey it's okay. I am your mate. You woke up in my arms. Can I come up?" The boy with the British accent said

I looked down and he smiled sweetly at me. I stopped throwing things at him. He took that as his signal and came up the ladder. I hid in the corner and had some rock thing to chuck at him if he tried anything. 

"Hey, hey. I'm your mate. I won't hurt you" He said

"Here take my hand and you'll feel the sparks, I'm not lying" He said

He slowly held his hand out and I touched it feeling the sparks I gasped. I smiled and crawled close to him and hugged him and he seemed shocked for a minute but pulled me closer and hugged me back. I felt safe and secure in his arms. I smiled and melted like putty in his arms. I trust him, he's my mate.

"Hey is she coming down?" A boy said 

"No we're talking at the moment, it might be a while so everyone get back to work" My mate said looking down.

I looked down with him and saw four other boys just staring there. I looked back at my mate.

"Are they my mates too?" I asked him

He nodded. 

"Do you want them to come up?" He said

I looked at him and then back down to see them smiling at me.

"If you don't want them too, I'll tell them to go away" He said

I shook my head.

"I want them to come up" I said and smiled

"Alright" He said and kissed my forehead

"Boys you guys can come up" My mate said

The four boys cheered and made their way up and then sat near me, in front of me or across from me. They looked at me lovingly and I smiled slightly at them.

"Probably best to introduce ourselves" My mate who I was sitting on said.

"I'm Newt" He said hugging me tighter.