Chapter 32 - Goodbye my boys

Brenda's pov

I kept driving full speed down the roads. Shit this bus is slow. I had four cars chasing me. I went on to the main road and the cars were chasing me. It moved out and then in and bumped into me. I moved to the side and bumped into it and it crashed into the brick and the car smashed and flipped over.

Yes. I am a bad bitch. Then another car smashed into it. I was cheering but stopped when I saw more cars all in front of me. I quickly turned the bus round the corner and hit the pavement. I kept going. I have to get these kids to safety no matter what. I stopped when I saw the road surrounded by more guards. There was no way I could get past them.

"Shit"  I said

"Shit" I said again

"Step out of the vehicle" A guard said while the rest of them had their guns aimed

I watched as all the guards behind me had their guns aimed to we were surrounded.

"Step out of the vehicle" The guard said again

I looked at the kids and stood up. I grabbed my gun and went  to leave the bus but then I walked back to them. 

"Don't move" I said running down

Then I came back up and looked at them all.

"You're doing great" I said and then I stepped out the bus.

I jumped down and looked to my right.

"Step away from the vehicle" He shouted

Then I looked to the left of me.

"I said step away from the vehicle" He shouted again

"Put your hands in the air" He said

I walked in front off the bus and stood there with my gun in my hand. I watched as more WCKD patrol came over.

"Drop the weapon" He shouted

I raised the weapon to the sky and the flare went off in the sky. Then I saw Fry hand down the metal hook. I quickly watched it to the bus.

"Push in, go, go, go" The guard said

I got on the bus and held on tightly.

"Brace yourselves. Hold on to something" I said

I felt the bus getting lifted higher and higher in the air. The kids were screaming and shouting. I was laughing in happiness once we were out of reach and safe. Then the bus came to a stop as we couldn't go anymore. Then the hook started breaking on the bus. 

"Shit" I said

"Hold on" I said

Fry brought the bus on to the building and lowered us down. Then the cord snapped and the bus fell and we crushed down to the ground and the bus was tilted upwards. I breathed out heavily. Then the bus started tilting forwards. We all screamed when it came crashing down and the light turned off. But we were all safe but scared and breathing heavily still. We made it.

I sat up relieved.

"Okay everybody out" I said

Alexandra's pov

We kept running and we slipped behind a wall and leaned down as the cars raised by with their deafening alarms and sirens. I sat breathing heavily. We all did. 

Newt handed me one of his guns but I made sure he had a full one as well. 

"Well they're definitely pissed" Gally said