Chapter 29 - Tags

Minho's pov

I screamed and banged on the door for them to bring Alex back to me. I can't lose her. I slid down the door and cried with my head in my hands and cried. I can't lose her. I can't. I made my way back to my bed and layed there like before she came in. I heard her distant screams and there was nothing I could do. I had to listen them torture m mate and it was the worst feeling in te world. I hated feeling so helpless. I couldn't help her. I need to get us both out of here. I can't because I'm stuck to. I felt numb when I felt her fear, sadness and pain through our bond.

I heard my door open and two guards walk in. I just lay there in my bed hopeless. I wish this was a bad dream. I hope my mate is ok. 

"Let's get him up" One of the guards said

I felt them lift me up. They cuffed me and walked me to a room. I just walked with them quietly. We stopped at the doors. They automatically slid open. They sat me in the chair, they tied me to the table. I didn't look up but I know Teresa was sat in front of me. That little bitch, she took everything from me. She took my best friends and my mate. She then hurt my mate and I heard her screams. I wish I could kill her but I don't have the strength right now.

The guards left and walked out the doors. The doors shut behind them and they guarded the doors. I just sat looking down.

"Minho" She said

"Minho can you hear me?" She said

I just sat ignoring her.

"There's a little girl here. Her name's Cheyenne, and she's been infected for three weeks now. But Minho you are going to save her. And you can save so many others. Everything we're doing here, it's working. Do you understand? That's why this is so important." She said

(Pronounced shy-Ann and I spelt it in previous chapters as Chai)

I stayed ignoring her and kept my head down. She sighed and looked at me and wheeled her chair out before standing up. Don't come over here because I'm going to have you. I'm going to strangle you, you little bitch. I dare you keep walking closer, you're going to pay for what you have done. She then stood by the end of the table.

"I just wanted you to know" She said

She started walking off. I'm going to lose my chance. Shit, think Minho.

"Teresa" I whispered with my head still down.

She turned around and I started to lift my head up to face her and look at her. She walked close to me crouching a little.

"Minho" She said

"Minho" She said

"You're a traitor" I shouted at her and launched for her

I slammed her onto the table grabbing her.

"We trusted you" I screamed at her slamming her into the table again

"You took my friends away from me" I screamed slamming her down again

"You took my mate away from me. You took Alex away from me. You took my Alex away from me and tortured her and made me listen to her screams, her screams of fear and pain, you bitch" I screamed and slammed her into the table again

The men came rushing in and I saw her pin on the side and grabbed it. 

"Get off her" They said and restrained me

She stood up even more pale and scared. Breathing heavily.

"Get off me" I screamed against them

"Get off me" I screamed against them again

"I'll kill you" I shouted

"I'll kill you" I screamed at her