47 - GTA

I'm back, hehe🙃🥰

Nigga, you know I know (know)
My life grand theft auto (uh-huh)
All my guns on semi-auto (grrah, grrah)
Look like I hit the lotto (yeah)
- King Von

Alaya POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groaned and leaned over to see Aunt Renae calling me.

It's 7:00 am. She couldn't have waited until I got up?

I let it ring and started to drift back asleep. As soon as I closed my eyes, my phone rang again.

Reaching over to the nightstand, I grabbed the phone and answered it.

"Hello."

"Hey Laya, it's Aunt Renae."

I know who it is, I read the contact name...

"Hey, Aunt Renae," I faked. I'm tired as fuck.

"Well, I was calling because I still wanted to have that talk. You know, before all that shit broke out."

"Yeah, sorry about that," I yawned, "I can stop by later if that's cool with you."

"That's fine. I know you go-

I completely zoned out and started to fall asleep.

I will call her back later...

---

"Laya!"

I opened my eyes to be greeted by Bella standing in front of me with Shooter in her hands.

"What you need?" I groaned as I stretched.

"Shooter pooped on the floor." She placed him on my bed and climbed on up.

"What time is it?"

"Almost 6:00."

"What? Why'd you let me sleep that long?" She shrugged her shoulders and played with the dog.

I got up and washed myself up. Once I got done, I headed downstairs to clean up that pile of dog shit.

"Uhh, potty training is not for me," I mumbled to myself.

I cleaned up the mess and threw it away outside, so it wouldn't stink up the house.

"So what's on the agenda today, twin? Even though the day is almost over," Bella asked as I walked into the living room.

"I have to go to Aunt Renae's."

"Popcorn Knees? What are we going over there for?"

"You don't have to come, I can take you to your daddy's," I chuckled.

"No, I'll go. It's better than being around him."

Lately, her whole demeanor changes when I bring up Durk. Weird...

"What's going on with you and your daddy?"

She looked up at me before she said, "what?"

"Don't give me a what. You've been acting like you can't stand him for the past few days. Did something happen?"

She let out a sigh and plopped down on the couch.

"I just feel like Daddy likes Angelo more than me. He's always calling me a smart ass and things like that and I don't wanna be around it," she ranted.

"It's like ever since that big fight went down at the hospital and he found out about you and Uncle Von, he's been being mean to me. I don't know, maybe I remind him of you or something."