40 - Happy Birthday Alaya 1

Shawty wanna take a few shots on her birthday,
She just wanna get hot for her birthday,
Don Julio, what you want? Is you thirsty?
Imma get you lit on your birthday

Yella Beezy $ K Camp

Alaya POV ~ a week later ~ Her Birthday

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to our bitch, Happy Birthday to you," Coi and Jayda sang, waking me up out of my sleep.

They could've waited until I got up but it's the thought that counts...

Last night, our plane landed at 11:00 and we didn't get back to Jayda's until 12:00. But I didn't end up actually going to sleep until about 3 am.

"Thank y'all."

"Get your dirty ass up, hop in that shower, and brush them teeth so we can get this day started," Jayda said.

We're going to ignore how she just called me dirty and just get out of the bed.

I did all that hygiene shit and got dressed before I walked downstairs.

"Happy Birthday!" everybody yelled. Somebody popped confetti and it rained all over me.

I'm going try to name all of these people. We have...

Durk, Von, Pooh, Jayda, Coi, Booka, Muwop, Memo, Durk's football team of kids, and damn near the whole OTF. Probably forgetting somebody but it's cool...

"Thank y'all," I said as the kids ran up to me and hugged my legs.

Where the fuck MY poster at? Y'all made Durk one...

"Laya, look!" Angelo yelled holding up a poster with pictures of me, him and Bella on it.

I spoke too soon. It looks so cute...

"Aww, thank you," I said trying to sound over the top, like this was the best thing I ever got.

"It's the best gift ever," I smiled.

"Alright, fuck that cause ain't no little kids about to show me up on my fucking best friend birthday," Jayda yelled. Everybody rolled their eyes and sat down.

Bitch has no filter...

"Ok, so you been my bitch for the longest-

"Not longer than us," Von interrupted, pointing at himself, Durk, and Pooh.

"Anyways," she emphasized, "you my best friend and I love your goofy ass even though I don't agree with half the shit you do. Like your choice in men," she said mumbling the last part.

She pulled out a box and opened it, revealing a Cartier watch.