7- Refugee

Two chapters today 🥳 My bad y'all I was busy.

We come from the streets, the darkest
Every day sleep with a Barbie
He out my life, he tardy
Niggas gon shoot, we ain't arguing
-Durkiooo

Alaya POV

I woke up the next morning and saw Durk laying next to me. I got up to use the bathroom and was feeling a little light headed.

I sat on the toilet and tried to pee, and for some reason it wouldn't come out. I was still feeling sleepy and everything felt weird and fuzzy.

I'm tripping...

I walked down the steps and saw Von and Pooh passed out on the couch. Who said they could spend the night?

I walked in the kitchen and took out some grapes. I ate a few, but then suddenly I felt like I needed to throw up. I leaned over the kitchen sink, but nothing came up.

Still feeling light headed, I tried to walk upstairs but tripped and fell back down, making Von wake up. Pooh turned in his sleep and Von came over to help me.

"Laya, what you doing?"

"I don't feel good. I'm dizzy and I can't pee and I feel like I need to throw up, and everything I touch feels weird," I ranted. He picked me up and took me back to my bed. Durk was up now.

"What's wrong with you," Durk asked.

"She said she feel dizzy and everything she touch feel funny. And she said that she can't pee and she feel like she need to throw up."

Durk touched my head and my neck to see if I was warm.

"Well, you not hot so I don't think you got a fever."

"What you eat last night," Von asked me.

"Just those snacks. After that I took some pain medicine for my shoulder," I said weakly.

"Where the medicine?"

"On the sink."

Durk went to grab the medicine and came back with it in his hands.

"Laya, this ain't no fucking pain medicine. These is fucking percs. Why you touching my stuff?"

Nigga your stuff shouldn't be in my bathroom...

"It didn't say that on the label. I thought they was pain killers," I mumbled. The drugs was making it hard for me to stay awake. Before I knew it, I was sound asleep.

Durk POV

I looked over at Alaya and saw she was knocked out cold. Why did I leave the bottle in the bathroom?

"You think she gone be alright," Von asked me.

"Yeah, this her first time doing them, so when she wake up she probably gonna feel a little funny still. But, she'll be alright."

I put Alaya under the covers as I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shit. I'm still a little mad at her from what she did yesterday, but I ain't worried about that right now.

After I got done, I walked downstairs and saw Von watching tv and Pooh still sleep.

"Aye, I'm about to go to Asian's," he told me.

"Aight, take that nigga with you," I said, pointing at Pooh.

He shook Pooh a few times and he didn't wake up. I took a bud of weed and brushed it past his nose. This nigga woke up quick as fuck.