9 - On Me

This was supposed to be out way earlier but I got caught up in something. My bad y'all!

________________________________

I'm like come and put that pussy on me
Don't be running from me
If I like it I spend money on it
Get whatever from me
-Lil Baby

Alaya POV

I woke up this morning and surprisingly, nobody was next to me. I got up and brushed my teeth and threw on some leggings and a t - shirt.

I walked downstairs and nobody was here. I went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and saw some money and a note.

I picked up the note and it said:
Here go some money to get your hair done. I knew your fat ass was going to open the refrigerator. Get that lace fixed for daddy,
- Durk

I laughed at the note and grabbed the money, counting it out to be $500. It don't cost that much to get my hair done but I ain't complaining though!

I called my hair stylist and asked her if she could fit me in today, and she told me to come around 2:00.

Time skip - 4:06 pm

I got out of my appointment and decided to go to McDonalds. Of course, the line was long as fuck. As I waited I got a text from Durk.

- meet us at the studio

I texted him back an ok and got extra food since I know Pooh and Von are gonna be there.

About 15 minutes later, I pulled up to the studio and walked inside.

"Hello, beautiful people!"

"Gone with yo fake ass, you only happy cause you got your hair fixed," Von said.

I walked up to him and swung my hair in his face.

"Move, nigga!" I laughed at him and turned around when Durk walked in the room.

"Ooh," he said touching my hair, "I can't wait to pull this out," he smirked before he kissed my cheek.

"You gone give me some pussy tonight?"

You just gone ask that in front of these niggas?

"Nope, I'm on my period." It was kicking my ass too. The midols eased the pain but I was still fucked up.

"Man, ain't nobody scared of a little blood." I laughed before I sat down and started eating my food. I noticed how quiet it got and turned around to see them staring at me.

"What?"

"You ain't get us none?" I rolled my eyes and then tossed the bag at them.

"What happened with Zay?"

"He still at the trap in the basement, we gone slide over there when we get done here." I nodded my head and turned my attention back on my food.

"So y'all not gone show me none of the songs y'all claim y'all been working on?"

"Claim? Girl we been spitting in here," Pooh "corrected" me.

"So let me hear it then."

"Show her, Durk," Von said with fries in his mouth.

Durk got up and played Pooh and Von's songs.

Skips until their leaving the studio...

"I'm so proud of my ugly ass friends," I told Von as we got in my car. Pooh and Durk took Durk's car and we were meeting at the trap.