27 - Bundles

I didn't proof read this but here you go...

Alaya POV

"My friend got 40 inch hair," Bella sang.

"Bitches love to stare," I went.

"Touching her derrière."

"Bitch you want this hair."

Bella little bad ass done became my best friend since her and her brother been staying with us. She a cool kid, just a smart ass.

We played around and made TikToks until Mr Banks entered the room🙄

"Aye, Bella get out for a minute," he told her.

"This my room." See what I'm saying? Smart ass.

"Getcho ass out." She stomped out the room and slammed the door. I laughed at her before I plopped on the bed.

"So what's up?"

"Look, I'm sorry for the way I been acting towards you. I know you been holding shit down for me and I appreciate that. It's just... I still can't believe you miscarried," he admitted.

I really didn't want to forgive him because he's been acting like this for almost a month. And I was debating on whether or not I should tell him about what happened between me and Von.

"I don't want you to leave me. And I'll do anything to make it up to you." I sighed before I gave him a hug. That's all I really could do.

"Look, I forgive you. But if you really wanna make it up to me, just start being here more. I need your help."

He nodded his head and kissed my cheek. Maybe I should add a few extra terms...

"And if you really, really want me to forgive you, let's go to Skyzone."

"Sky zone?" he said confused.

"Yeah, the kids want to go and I ain't never went so I think it's a good idea."

"Uh, I guess." I clapped my hands before I went to get the kids ready.

Skips to when they get to Sky zone...

"I told you I'm at Sky zone," I said to Jayda through the FaceTime call. Durk was paying the lady and getting the socks.

"Ooh, I wanna come jump. I'm about to be up there," she said hanging up the phone.

I helped the kids put on their socks and we all went and jumped. Of course Durk acted like he was too gangsta to jump with us.

Not too much later, Jayda, Von, Pooh, and Coi walked in. Asian wasn't too far behind them.

I really didn't want to be around Von right now but I wasn't gonna be awkward and make everybody suspicious.

Jayda had an irritated look on her face as jer and Coi came over to me.

"What's wrong with you?"

"I know Asian your cousin and all, but this bitch trying me," Jayda said as she put on her socks.

"Y'all was arguing in the car?"

"Yes, this bitch think I want Von. She think EVERYBODY want Von. The other day she tried to say Coi want Von. It's fucking irritating," she groaned.

Von was staring me down from the other side of the room. I tried my hardest not to lock eyes with him, but when I did, Asian peeped it.

"I think Asian need to be worried about does ALAYA want Von," Coi laughed. "Y'all fucked didn't y'all?"