26 - CAP

Tired of the games you on, tired of the girls in the phone,
Tired of the cap and the lies, that's not how we ride,
Tired of the back and forth, tired of the way of the way this going,
Tired of the lonely nights, tired of being tired
- Tink

Alaya POV

I did a giant stretch and looked over to my right. Of course, Durk wasn't right there. I looked at my phone seeing it was almost 3:00.

Damn I was asleep that long?

Von is right. I'm not gonna keep moping around because that's not going to change anything. Maybe I should reply to some of these IG dm's so I can make some extra money.

I got in the shower and did all of that hygiene stuff. I got dressed and made my way downstairs. The kids were at the table trying to make cereal.

"Good morning, children."

"Afternoon," they replied. I rolled my eyes as Angelo poured the milk into the bowl but he knocked it over onto the floor.

I'm not going to get mad...

"My bad," he said.

"Ok, I'll make pancakes while you clean this up," I told him laughing it off.

"Make the funfetti ones," Bella told me.

"That ain't how you ask, boo."

"Please," she cheesed. I nodded my head and she walked off.

"Have you seen your daddy?" I asked Angelo. He shook his head no and finished cleaning up the mess. I sighed as I mixed the batter together.

"Well, look what we got here," I heard from behind me. I turned around to see the Fantastic Four smiling at me.

"Your not in the bed," Von cheesed.

"And you smell good," Pooh laughed.

"So you trying to say I stunk?"

"Well no but.... yeah." I laughed and flipped the pancakes.

"Where that nigga Durk at?" Jayda asked.

"I don't know. I forget that this is even his house."

"Well, I'm glad you not in that bed no more. A few more days and you would've been a Rod Wave," Coi chuckled.

"I like Rod Wave."

"I do too, but his big ass always so sad and shit." I laughed a little before I took the pancakes out of the pan.

"Come eat!" I made Bella and Angelo a plate as they sat down at the table.

"Awww, look at you on your mommy duties."

"Welp, somebody got to do it."

The door opened and there stood the devil himself. In all honesty, he looked horrible. He looked like he'd been high for a week straight.

"What y'all here for?" he asked once he saw everybody. Here comes the attitude.

"We just stopped by to see our friend. It don't look like your comforting her," Jayda replied.

"Shut the fuck up, Jayda. It's always about Alaya ain't it?"

"You know what moth-," Jayda started but was cut off by Coi pulling her back.

"Let me go before I start a fucking riot in this bitch," she said snatching her purse, storming out the house.

Von looked down at his phone and his eyes got wide. "Um, I'll fuck with y'all later, I got shit to do." He dapped everybody up and left out behind Jayda.