10 - Knock Knock

Knock knock who's there at the door right now,
Yeah, if you don't open that hoe we gone kick it down
-SoFaygo

Alaya POV

"So I ordered some food, and then I got in the shower. When I came downstairs, my food was on the fucking ground and this note was on my door," I ranted as I showed them the note.

Durk took it out my hands and read it, then he passed it to Von, and he passed it to Pooh.

"It's somebody watching you," Pooh told me.

"No shit, dumbass. We need to figure out who it is."

"Well, until we find out you shouldn't stay here," Von told me.

I really liked living by myself. I didn't have to worry about cleaning up after anyone or making sure they had what they need. But I don't feel safe staying here, even though it's guns all over this bitch.

"Well, I can get a hotel for a couple of nights until this shit blow over." Durk looked like he wanted to say something but he was still mad at me.

I walked upstairs and started packing a few things. I went to the bathroom to grab a couple of necessities and when I walked back in my room, Durk was sitting on my bed.

"Hey," I said awkwardly, "Did you get my text?"

"Yeah, I got it." I walked over to the bed and sat beside him.

"Durk, I didn't mean it like that. I was just panicking. I don't think your a liability, and I'm sorry if I offended you."

"It's cool. I'm not even tripping on it no more," he told me. I could tell he was still a little mad, though.

I zipped up my bag before Durk spoke again, "you know, you can stay with me if you want to."

I turned around and smirked at him, "if you want the GOAT to stay with you just say that."

"The GOAT?" he laughed.

"Yeah, you know that's why you came up here in the first place."

"Whatever let's go." He grabbed my bag for me and kissed my cheek before we went downstairs.

"Y'all back cool already?" Pooh asked.

"Shut up, that's my baby," Durk told him.

"You motherfuckers so bipolar." I shot him a bird and we headed to the car.

"I'm going home," Von told us.

"Me, too," Pooh chimed in. We all left my house and 10 minutes later I was at Durk's house.

"Oooh this is niiiiice."

"Thanks, come on." I followed him up the steps and he showed me to his room.

"Who said I wanted to sleep with you?"

"It's either with me or the couch."

"I'll take the couch." Before I could walk away, he picked me up and slammed me on the bed.

"Stop," I laughed uncontrollably. He was now hovering over me and was playing absolutely too much. He kept trying to pin me down, but he must've forgot I fight niggas. I pushed him and this nigga flew onto the floor.

"Damn, with yo manly ass," he mugged me.

"I'm sorry," I told him still laughing. "I didn't mean to push you that hard."

"You gone make it up to me?" he asked as he got back on top of me and started kissing all over me. I pulled his chin up and pecked his lips.

He put his body weight on my lower half so I couldn't move and continued to kiss me, somehow sliding in his tongue. His hands started to roam up my shirt and he was about to pull it off until my phone started to ring.