25 - Damage

Holding me tight, loving me right, giving me life, all night you could be
Telling me lies, making me cry, wasting my time, the whole time so just be
Careful what you take for granted, yeah
Cause with me know you could do damage
You, you could do damage
- HER

Omniscient POV - 2 weeks later

Alaya sat in the bed watching cartoons. Ever since she lost her baby, she hadn't left that spot besides showering and doing her business.

Her friends, mainly Von and Coi, would bring her food to make sure she was eating. Some days she ate, some days she didn't. She was broken and she just wanted to be her old self again.

Not to mention, her relationship was slowly going down the drain. Durk was barely ever home. When he was, he didn't speak to Alaya. If he did speak to her, then it was barely two words or it was something mean.

She thought about moving back to her house, but she found out that Durk had broke her lease. He wanted her to live with him with his baby, but not anymore.

But just like Alaya was hurting, so was Durk. He was excited to have another baby, and seeing his baby dead just wouldn't leave his mind.

Alaya wanted to be there for him and she wanted him to be there for her. But Durk shut down, which is what he normally did when something bad like this happens.

To add more weight on Alaya's shoulders, she had to take care of Durk's kids. Even though Zayden, Du'mier, and Sky left, she still had to care for Bella and Angelo.

But they made it easy for her. They were young, but they understood what happened and they tried to cheer her up. They were really the only reason a smile ever crept on Alaya's face. She smiled for them.

While Alaya spent most of her time coping in the bed, Durk spent his time in the studio. He used drugs to ease his pain, and when he came home, he was high out of his mind.

And Alaya noticed it. She tried to talk to him about it, but it turned into a big argument and she didn't like doing that in front of the kids.

Bella and Angelo had became hers. Nikki still hadn't shown up and Alaya stepped up. She loves them like she had them, and they loved her, too.

Getting out of her head, the door opened to reveal Von and Pooh with a bag of Chipotle.

"What you on gang?" Von smiled. He was just trying to lighten up the mood.

He had known Alaya for the longest. They became friends before everybody else. And out of all the years he'd known her, he'd never seen her this down.

"Hey," Alaya said lowly.

"Where Durk?" Pooh asked.

"I don't know. He doesn't tell me where he goes anymore. He just gets up and leaves."

It was quiet in the room as Alaya nibbled on the chips.

"Laya we don't like seeing you like this. We know you lost lil folks and shit, but life goes on. You can't sit here forever," Von told her.

He wasn't really with all of the "sappy shit" but he wanted his friend to be happy again. Same for Pooh.

"Yeah, and to help you out a little bit," Pooh started, "let's touch the clouds." He pulled some weed out of his pocket which made Alaya laugh.

"I told you I'd make her laugh first," Pooh bragged making Von roll his eyes. Alaya snatched the weed out of his hands and made her way downstairs with them on her tail.

They sat on the couch and rolled two blunts. It rotated around the three friends for a while.

Hours later, they were higher than ever...

"Ok, is the s or c in scent silent?" Von asked. They laughed at his question while they thought about it.

"I don't know," Alaya giggled, "can you daydream at night?"

"Damn that's a good ass question. I think you ca-, Nah cause if it's ni-, well..." Pooh contemplated making them laugh.

This was only Alaya's second time smoking and she could admit that it was enjoyable. It was like all of her problems and sadness went out the window and she didn't want to sober up.

"Alright, alright. If somebody dies in a living room, is it still a living room?"

"Damn that's some deep shit," Von said before he hit the blunt and passed it to Alaya. She inhaled it and blew it out of her nose.

"Von how shit going with you and Asian?"

"Don't blow my high with that shit lil folks," he groaned.

His relationship wasn't doing good either. He felt as if Asian wasn't putting in as much love and effort as he was. He loved that girl to death, but she was becoming secretive and a little aggravating.

Alaya decided to let the question go as she got lost in her own thoughts.

"If two vegans are arguing, do they still have beef?" Pooh asked. Von laughed but Alaya was still in her own world.

She was worried for her relationship and wanted to have a talk with Durk when he came home.

Whenever that was...

She loved him and she didn't want to lose him. But little did she know, she had already lost him. She didn't know what Durk was currently doing.

"Oh fuck," Durk moaned as he pushed her head down further. Her head moved up and down as his nut built up.

This had been going on all week. Durk's been meeting up with her in the studio and they've been doing, well... this.

The head game was fire, but the sex was nothing like Alaya's. Durk just needed to fill that void, but he knew he'd regret it later on.

"Shit, Asian," he moaned as he climaxed in her mouth.

________________________________

😏😏😏it's finna get interesting‼️