17 - GOAT

Shorty bad, slim thick, she my drug, she my fix
And I'm all up in her mix, she be mixing with the wrist
She the plus she finesse, she the one they call the GOAT
She don't stress, she don't trip and she fuck with all my bros
- Eric Bellinger

Alaya POV

I fluttered my eyes open to see Coi still asleep on the couch, with no sign of Durk. Minutes later, a doctor walked in.

"Good morning. While you were sleeping we did an examination and ran some tests. You have a few fractured ribs, some shin splints, and your pretty bruised up."

I looked down at my chest and noticed the wrap around the middle of my chest.

"The nurse is getting you some medication right now. We're going to do a few more check ups after you eat and then you'll be able to leave later on today," she smiled before walking out.

To pass up time, I decided to do some planning for Durk's birthday. Since Coi already ordered his jewelry, I order him a huge OTF cake and made some reservations at a fancy restaurant.

Not too much later, Coi woke up.

"Hey, what you doing," she yawned as she stretched.

"Just some birthday planning," I told her. My voice was finally starting to come back.

She walked over to the bed and I moved over so she could sit with me.

"I just made some lunch reservations and ordered his cake. I want to get another gift for him though."

"What's something he really wants?" I though hard for a few seconds before I remembered, "he always says he wants a hellcat. He shows me pictures of them all day. It's perfect!"

I did some research and found a car dealership back in Chicago that had a brand new Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye. I set an appointment to come see the car before I put a down payment on it.

"Okay that's taken care of. I wanna rent out a hotel and decorate it all nice for him. You know kind of like a little honeymoon. Perfect place to have a lil sex," I joked making her laugh.

"Ooh, and maybe I can rent out the strip club," I said excitedly. Coi stopped laughing and gave me a confused look.

"Why would you want a bunch of strippers twerking in front of your man?"

"Because I will be there observing him and what man doesn't like the strip club? Plus, I like to throw a few ones, too." She chuckled at me as I booked a nice hotel suite.

Once I was done, I looked up to see her staring at me with a smile.

"What?"

"I hope I find a man like you," she told me. I gave her a confused look and was a little offended.

"Not like that," she started as she laughed, "I just really can see how much you care for him. Your in a hospital bed all bruised and beat up, but your going out of your way to make sure his birthday is great. That's real love right there."

"I guess I just want him to be happy. He's been through a lot. He's the GOAT," I paused, "so about the strip club. I think it's a really good idea. Who doesn't love a fat ass?"

We shared another laugh as Durk walked in the room with a Wingstop bag in his hands.

"I'm glad your up. I got you some food," he said as he dug in the bag. He handed me some boneless wings before he reached back in the bag.

"You like Buffalo?" He asked Coi handing her a box. She nodded her head and thanked him for the food.

"What y'all in here giggling about?"