38 - Sorry

Let's have a toast to the good life,
Suicide before you see this tear fall down my eyes,
Me and my baby we gone be alright,
We gon' live a good life,

- Beyoncé

Omniscient POV

Alaya, Coi, and Jayda boarded the plane and sat down in the first class section preparing for their 3 hour flight to Miami.

Alaya wanted to make sure she enjoyed herself throughout the trip. She doesn't get a lot of time to relax and wind down, so that was something she was looking forward to.

And she started her relaxation by taking a nap on the plane.

Meanwhile back at home, Durk was on his computer looking for a puppy to get Alaya for her birthday.

Jayda had told him that she wanted a rottweiler or a small puppy. Durk didn't fuck with dogs but he could deal with a little one for Alaya. Especially since she went all out for his birthday.

Even though Durk wanted to be with Alaya again, he was cool with them just being friends. But if he saw an opportunity to win her over, of course he'd take it.

While Durk did that, Pooh and Von were working on Alaya's birthday too. They did get into an argument yesterday but he was still going to show out for her birthday.

Last night, he knew she wasn't doing anything with Durk. He just got insecure and started overthinking.

Von has trust issues, but he knew he could trust Alaya and maybe some of her good ways were rubbing off on him. He was even considering forgiving Durk.

Just considering...

---

Alaya POV

"Attention, all passengers. Please put on your seatbelts. We our coming in for landing," the pilot said through the PA system.

I stretched in my seat and looked over to see Jayda and Coi still asleep. I checked the time, seeing it was almost 11:00 am.

Whoever driving this bitch need to hurry the fuck up and land it.

About 15 minutes later, the plane landed

"Get up bitches. We in Miami!" They groaned before they started to get up. We grabbed our bags and got off the plane.

Finally...

I'm away from Durk, and Von, and everything for 8 whole days. (It's Thursday, they come back on a Friday.)

We were walking through the airport when I bumped into somebody and knocked their food out of their hands.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry," I said embarrassed. I looked up to see this fine ass light skin dude.