13 - I Like That

A little crazy, little sexy, little cool
Little rough around the edges but I keep it smooth
I'm always left of center and that's right where I belong
I'm the random minor note you hear in major songs
And I like that
-Janelle Monae

Alaya POV

It was 8:46 am and me, Von, and Durk were waiting in Pooh's drive way so we could go to Cincinnati.

"Where the fuck is this nigga?" Von whined. Durk honked the horn and Pooh came out with two duffle bags.

"What's up gang," he greeted us. Durk pulled out the driveway and we headed to Cincinnati.

4 hours in the car with these motherfuckers...

"Why you got two bags?"

He put one of them on the floor and opened the other one up. It was filled with weed, money, rellos, and some already rolled blunts.

"Damn, we finna get fried in this bitch," Von said all excitedly. I hope this nigga not turning into a Pooh 2.0.

Pooh took a blunt out the bag and lit it up. He hit it a few times and passed it to Von.

"This that Tooka pack right there," Von coughed, as he passed it to Durk.

It went around the car while Calling My Phone by Lil Tjay played.

It got back to Pooh and he looked at me and said, "try it."

I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed the blunt. Before I could inhale, Durk took out of my hands.

"You don't need to be smoking," he said as I watched him inhale and blow it out his nose.

He be looking so sexy while he smoke😫

"I just wanna try it one time," I said snatching the blunt back. I hit it one time before Pooh said, "now this time blow it out your nose."

I did what he said and they all looked at me surprised.

"What?"

"You sure you ain't never smoked?" Von asked. I shook my head no and hit the blunt one more time before I passed it to Von.

"Damn, you hitting that shit like a pro," Pooh semi - yelled.

3 hours later...

3 blunts later, I was high as fuck. I don't know why I thought I wouldn't be feeling nothing after 3 blunts. We had been driving for 3 hours and had one more to go.

Out of the blue, I started laughing. I didn't even know what was funny. This why I don't need to be doing drugs.

"What you laughing at?" Durk chuckled. I laughed harder and Von and Pooh looked at me like I was crazy.

"Don't pass her the blunt no more," Von said.

"Why? I can handle it," I laughed. He shook his head and gave it to Durk. I admired his looks as he drove with one hand and held the joint in the other.

"Why you keep looking at me like that?" he chuckled. I reached my hand over and caressed his thigh, going closer and closer to his - you know.

Where all this energy come from? I have no idea...

"Ummmm, we still in the car!" Von yelled. "I'm disappointed in you Alaya. I taught you not to get caught up fucking with niggas like Durk."

"Don't worry bout me, I'm a thug."

"Fuck outta here," Pooh laughed. Durk ignored then and just cheesed at me.

"Alaya got this nigga pussy whipped."