never did i ever go to hell

Grian is outgoing and happy,

his smile radiates serotonin to the ones who are sad or angry

Some people say it even calmed Doc! And thats just,,something!

But what is going on behind that smile? After all the trauma he has gone through,,he still smiles as if nothing had ever happened to him..it is certainly weird but if hes happy so is everyone else.

Although this peaked Xisumas interest one day,as he had nothing to do and the server was acting as normal,he went to grian

''Grian? are you here?''

X looked around,not seeing a trace of the red sweatered hermit.

''... oh well i was going to share these freshly made cookies but-''

''IM HERE! UP ON THE BALCONY!!!''

X laughed, Grian will do anything for his cookies.

''Hey friend,i wanted to ask you something''

''Oh? not even a hello? oh well''

''im sorry- its just that..ever since you told us about your past we have been visibly worried and confused..''

"Oh...? How do?"

"Listen Grian,after you told us about...Sam and Yuki and your parents abandoning you it's been.. worrying !"

"X,I appreciate your concern but I'm all fine for now,I recovered fro-

"Bullshit Grian. You havent recovered at all! We care about you Grian,we want you to be safe!"

Grian sighs and looks down to his feet

He crossed his arms while leaning to the fences of the balcony

"Y'know,I went to hell once. Sam was there,so was yuki."

Xisuma was shocked , Grian? Hell ? ???

"X,there is no such thing as people attacking me just for fun. I did something too,at the time I wasn't a upbeat dude,a emotionless cold bastard,a killing machine! We delivered drugs and while I wanted a normal life I deliberately took the worst path!

When I died in Evo,I didn't see the golden chimes of heaven,they were replaced with fire,lava,what else? Sam and Yuki were there,they blamed me and fought me. After the fight i started to see hell as another way. I saw it as a parkour course,a course you would get freedom if you completed it."

Xisuma was way too shocked at this point

"Grian..you..YOU ESCAPED HELL ?!"

Grian smirked

"Yeah haha"