stuck with Y/n....again

Don't know if you guys liked these or not and thanks for the 695 views and 36 votes! It means so much!😊😊😊

These are just different scenes at different times.

Author's pov

Jim was walking behind Y/n who was holding her croissant. "Boo!" Jim yelled, shaking Y/n. Claire was laughing, seeing the whole thing. "Stop! I could've dropped croissant!"

...................................

Author's pov

"Is that Merlin?" Jim asked, approaching Merlin. Who was sleeping on a crystal bed. Y/n poked her head from behind Claire and Blinky's shoulder. "No shit Sherlock!". Y/n rolled her eyes and took the amulet. She threw is at the wizard and yelled. "Wake up stupid!!!

...................................

Author's pov

"I have a question" Y/n stood up in class. "What is it?" Strickler asked. "If your leg got chopped off, could you feel the pain?" Everybody was silent. "Yes Y/n you can..." jim facepalm. Claire giggled. "But how?" "Because it chopped off!" Toby said. Y/n crossed her arms. "But were would ya feel the pain?" She asked with a smirk. "In your...leg?" Jim stopped a bit. Y/n smiled. Then jim joined in. "You cant feel the pain if your leg is chopped off" they both said. the whole class giggled or laughed.

....................................

*In a airplane*

"Now before we take off, make sure all small items are safe" jim and claire looked at you. You were sitting in the middle and noticed. "What?" Toby smiled a bit. "Do you feel safe?" You hit jim and crossed your arms. "Stupid...i dont..." jim and claire chuckled.

(Sorry its short) bye!!!