Two in one story :3

(enjoy🥺it fucking 4:00 lets get this over with🥺)

Written by:Alita

(Boy×Boy)
some girl asked if she could get this ship, what do you think

Jim's pov

I was walking to my boyfriends house, hoping he was asleep so i could set up the surprise. It had been just a couple months since we started dating and it was his birthday so i thought 'why not surprise him'. After i got there i made sure he was asleep, to my surprise i saw him sleeping with his cat on the bed. I laughed a bit as i noticed his hair. It looked like he had tried to blow dry it but failed. I put everything down and moved it out of the way. I kissed his cheek and left. I went downstairs and that's when i had to roll up my sleeves.

~next day~

Douxie's pov

"Babe, get up!" Jim yelled as he jumped on me. "Oph! You know you don't have to do that to wake me up" i said hugging him. He shrugged. "So?" Jim snuggled in my arms, trying to find a good spot to rest. He did look tired. "Did you have missions at night or were you trying to dress up Archie again?" Jim laughed. "No....i have a surprise but im to tired to get up cause i had to fweakin stay up! I didn't get my cuddles...." I chuckled, getting on top of him. "Surprises can wait, cuddling can't" i kissed Jim and cuddled with him. He smiled. "Yay-*yawns*" then Archie comes in with a dress and hat that said 'princess' i laughed a bit. Jim smiled lazily.

~after cuddles~

"Come on!" Jim said pulling me down the stairs. I had my eyes closed. "Okay now stop" jim took off the sock he used to cover my eyes. "Open!" I opened them and saw a birthday cake with candles and a banner that said 'Happy B-Day' and on the cake it said. 'sorry, im so gay i can't think straight' the words all small or big and zigzagging. I couldn't help but let out a laugh. I hugged Jim. "Thanks babe" he nodded. "Np, now lets eat cake!" He said. "Or we could do something else" i said innocently. Jim smirked. "Maybe....."

(🏳️‍🌈 Let the flag fly high they say. Lol heres an extra one)

Ship: Y/n×Jim (Sorry it short)

Y/n

I took out my trusty camera and clicked record. I was currently sitting in Jim's lap. We made funny faces when it started recording. "Okay......HEY GUYS IT Y/N HERE! wait....babe....i have a fact for you..." Jim looked confused. I always say dumb facts or pick up lines when i record so he knew something was up. "what?" "Did you know everything closes at midnight" i smirked. He looked confused. "No it doesn't" he said. "not my legs i know" (🤣) he stayed quiet then cracked up. "babe!" He yelled, laughing still. I smiled more. "Its true...anyways today we will......

(Hope you enjoyed lol, which story was your fav?)