requested story

(this is a reader×Troll-jim/Human Jim, sorry if i got it wrong)

Y/n's pov.

"Jim!!!" I yelled as i tried opening the bathroom door that was locked. "Please! Don't do this! Were a team!" Toby yelled as he tried to get the door open. We still heard nothing was the curtains move from the bath. Scary thoughts moved into my head, seeing many things i wish i could unsee. My heart beating faster and faster, making me zone out, thinking of why my dad, Merlin would do this?! Then "boom!" I come back down to earth, seeing the door being opened but no Jim, just black water thay was disappearing little by little. "Jim...." I said to myself, tears streaming down my face. Wheres my boyfriend..........

(Few hours later)

Claire's pov.

We all were sitting down at my house, me, Mom, Dad, enrique and Y/n. "Have they found him yet?" My Dad asked. I shook my head, drinking water. "poor boy.....i wonder what happened to him" my mom said as she hugged Y/n. Y/n is Merlin's daughter and Jim's boyfriend so i could see why she would still be crying or just there, saying nothing. Me and Jim were dating but we broke up. "Bling" i looked at my phone. (FOUND JIM, LAKE HOUSE) it said from Toby. I got up and ran out. "Y/n! Come on!" She got up and disappeared. 'she must have teleported' i thought, then felt a tap on my shoulder. "nope..." She said. I grabbed what i think was her hand and dragged her to Jim's house. But when we went in we didn't expect this.....

"W-what the...." Y/n said as she became visible again. "Who that?! Why does he have Jim's armour?! Why is he- hes Jim!" Toby interrupted me. My mouth dropped. "No-no- i remember Jim with black hair and a blue jacket.....not horns and blue skin with red armour!" Y/n yelled as she pointed to Jim. "Fair point, but im sure its him" Toby said. Barbara grabbed a broom snd started to hit merlin with it. Not long after Blinky came in and that's when this got a little hasty. "What's the meaning of this?!" Blinky yelled. "Ask the wizard" she said. Right when she said that Jim groaned and moved around. "Uhh guys, hes waking up" Y/n said. Jim went on his back as Blinky walked over. Jim's eyes shot opened. He held his head as he sat up. Barbara came to his side.

"Honey, you feel okay?" She took Jim's hand. "He's fine-no one asked you dad" y/n said. "Yeah, im fine- ahhhh what's wrong with my hand?!" Jim got up on the couch, now standing. "Uh, nothing wrong with your hand, its just a little........yeah i got nothing" Toby said trying to come up with something. Y/n looked at Jim then walked away to Merlin. She hid behind him, like she would when she was little. "Its like an upgrade!" Toby said. I helped Jim down.

I was in shock, he was like two feet taller than me! My mouth dropped. Toby was in shock but tried to look at the bright side. "at least you can say you were tall and cool?" Y/n came over and looked at the height difference. "I found my tree" she said. Jim smiled. "And he found his squirrel" i said laughing. We laughed. Jim chuckled. "I guess" "oh you better guess, your stuck with me forever now that your a troll" Y/n poked his chest. Jim smiled. "Eh" y/n gasped in shock, dramatically. "How dare you!" She said, trying not to laugh. "I'm kidding.....no but like seriously what do trolls eat cause im hungry" we laughed again. That night some things did go wrong but some went right, later on was a but more worse but we got through