Performance 2/???

(part two! Finally)

Y/n's pov

I looked at Jim then the flowers. "I-i-i......i can't im sorry!" I ran away. I looked back when i was far enough and saw Jim, heart broken.

~at home~

I was bundled in my bed, tears coming out of my eyes i saw Claire come in, looking mad. "Y/n?! Why is Jim- are you okay?!?!" Claire came by my side. Sure we may be enemies but our care for each other is still the same shit. "Y-yeah...no, see, jim asked me out but i said no cause i don't want him to find out i was working with Gunmar and now i think i just broke his heart!" I cried into my pillow. I felt Claire's hand rub my back. "Hey hey hey, its okay...i was waiting till me or your first date but since the talent show is tomorrow i though i should show you this" Claire walked out our room then came back in with a beautiful grey dress with butterflies on them.

i was waiting till me or your first date but since the talent show is tomorrow i though i should show you this" Claire walked out our room then came back in with a beautiful grey dress with butterflies on them

"Wow" i said as i sat up. "W-what is this?" "I though that you could wear it to the talent show when you perform" Claire smiled. I got up and hugged her. "thank you...but i don't-Shut up! You are gonna wear it and you ARE gonna perform and you ARE gonna explain to Jim why you said no" Claire shook me by my shoulders a bit as she explained. I stayed silent then nodded. "Fine.....but you getting him" Claire smiled a bit.

~at the talent show~

Author's pov

"Places everyone! May i have Diana Gonzalez!" A teacher call, pointing with a pen. Everyone that had got in were currently behind the curtains. A girl came up with a guitar. "Im here!" She ran up stage and waited for her song to play, hoping she wouldn't mess up. Beyond the curtains and stage sat many people, principle's and friends. Y/n's was waiting in a room, applying some lipgloss. And fixed her hair a bit.

"Okay

"Okay...i can do this" y/n repeated multiple time, breathing in and out. Suddenly the door opened, revealing Claire. Claire smiled and hugged her sister."good luck y/n....try not to mess up cause some principal from your dream school is watching." Claire said as she picked up my violin box and handed it to Y/n. "You gonna sing or?" "I'ma sing and play the violin...yay" Y/n rubbed her shoulder as she began to feel the butterflies in her stomach multiple. "Hey its okay, you got this!" Claire hugged her one more time before Y/n's named was yelled.

"Wish me luck" Y/n's said leaving the room. She walked up to the teacher. "Im here-good, now put on a show!" The teacher cheered.

Y/n's pov

As i made my way up to the stage, i felt so shy and nervous. Right when i was in the middle, all eyes were on me. I breathed in and out. I then saw everyone i knew sitting in the front row or second....then i saw Jim. He had flowers and chocolate under his seat. I looked at the teacher who was giving me a thumbs up. The music began to play. I felt my heart race, feeling as if it was gonna burst out.

"Putting my defenses up, cause i don't wana fall in love.
If i ever did that, i think i'd have a
Heart attack"

I sang the song. I then felt all eyes on me as i sang half way to the song, about to hit the high note. I looked at my sister and parents, closing my eyes slowly as i sang the high note.

"Im flying to close to the sun,
And im bursting into flames-Flames-flames!!!!"

I sang put loud. As soon as i finished the note, everyone stood up and clapped. I finished the song, out of breath. After i walked off and ran up to claire to hug her. She squealed and shook me as we hugged. "That was amazing!  You were amazing!" She said. I laughed. "thanks....i still have on more performance to go though" "well i believe in you" Claire said. I then saw Jim talking to Toby. Claire noticed. "Go" i looked at her confused. "What?" "Go talk to him" i stood there a bit then nodded.

I walked up to Jim and Toby. Toby looked at me. "oh, look... darcy's here, better go say hi, cya jim!" Toby then took off. Jim looked confused then turned around. "oh.." i smiled weakly. "Hey..." He waved a bit shyly. "Hey...umm, i better go say to darcy to" i said, i turned around but felt Jim grab my waist and pull me into a kiss. I jumped back a bit but kissed back. Jim's arm's wrapped around my waist as i wrapped mine around his neck.

I felt Jim's, soft, warm lips rub against mine softly and smoothly, We kissed passionately and lovingly just for bit till... *Click* we both heard a sound. We separated and saw Jim's mom holding a camera. She had a cheesy smile. "Aww" she said. "mom?" Jim said, trying not to seem embarrassed. I chuckled a bit, continuing to kiss Jim.

~after da performance! On Jim's Vespa!~

Jimmy jams pov!

I felt the wind in my hair, y/n in the back, and holding onto me with the moon shinning brightly. Just how i imagined it with Y/n...sadly moments like these don't last long. We soon came to a stop at Y/n's house. I parked my vespa and helped her get off. Since her dress it a bit long i had to help her. "thanks again Jim...for everything" y/n said as we walked to her porch. "I didn't do nothing but get rejected" i joked. Y/n looked away a bit sad. "Hey, its okay...claire told me... everything" i said as i brought her in for a hug. Y/n hugged me then yawned. "She did?" I nodded. "yeah...you could've told me" y/n shook her head. "Past is past" i laughed a bit. "Okay, night" i kissed y/n then drove off. What a month.....

(Hope you enjoyed)