Dangerous

(jeez)

Written by: Em

Jim's pov

"Go faster Douxie!!" You yelled as you blocked multiple blast from another pissed witch. Her name was Scarlet Gim, honestly never heard of her, but she claims that I killed her friend, Morgana. "Claire a little help!" "Im busy! Toby?-nope!" "Mary?-I don't have a weapon and neither does Darcy, Steve Eli and Krel!" She interrupted. We were driving a van so i guessed this would have been easier but i guessed wrong. "Perish you all!!" She said as she shot a multiple blasts. I was currently on top of the van, blocking the blast, which was painful.

I threw my sword st the lady then had Claire throw a blast at her. She yelled in anger, having flames emerge on jer skin. "Shit, i knew she would be mad but not that mad!!!" Steve yelled. "uhh guys!" Douxie yelled. We didn't pay attention till he yelled with his lungs. "THE BRAKES DON'T WORK AND WERE GOING FULL SPEED!!!!" "WHAT!?" Mary yelled. "i though you said it was safe Krel!" Darcy yelled. "I was half asleep!" He yelled back. I rolled my eyes. The looked ahead if us, still a straight road but no way to stop. I had to be creative so i did what i always did. Risk my life.

I looked at claire. "Claire when i say shoot, i need you to shoot at her, no matter what!" Claire looked confused but did so. I went on the side of the car and looked st Douxie. "Got a plan james?!" "Yes, i need you to go full speed!" Everyone looked at me and yelled. "WHAT!" "Just fuckin do it, i wana get this lady of our tail!" Douxie nodded. I looked at Claire. "Shoot!" She shot at the lady multiple times then i went to front. I jambed my feet on the floor as soon as douxie went full speed, sending flying into the air. I slid my helmet and shield on. I flew to the lady, landing on her with my sword stabbing into her shoulder. She blasted right into my chest but since i had my shield she send me flying back. I landed on Claire on top of the car

"Hi" i said breathlessly. She smiled, yanking my horn, bringing my into a kiss. "Don't do that again without my permission" she said into the kiss. "100% I'ma do it again if this happens every time" i said as we separated. She laugh, kissing me again but deeper, making me purr. "CLAIRE, JIM! A LITTLE HELP ON STOPPING THIS THING!" Me and Claire quickly separated and looked at Eli's head sticking out. "hit the left tire, it should make us turn and slow down the care....or is it the right....no left...no right, left, right, left, right-Ima hit left!!" Claire yelled as she hit the tire, suddenly we turn near a cliff going a bit slower but not slow enough. "I knew it was right!!!" Eli yelled. "Oh hold onto something!" Toby held.

We got in the vehicle, buckling in...well except for me. I grabbed onto the seat as we flew off, seeing water at the bottom. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" we all yelled. I could see douxie trying to find a spell to levitate us but we hit the water. The shield crack and the windows to. "Were okay!" Steve yelled. Then *crash!* A hole in the windows began to break, making water fill the car. I quickly tried breaking the glass more.

The water soon filled the car "hold your breath!" Darcy said. We all gasped for air then were under water. I kicked and kicked the window till finally it broke off. I motioned for everyone to come. We all swam up to the surface, waiting for air. Before i could, i grabbed Eli who was about run out of air. Once we made it to the surface we all gasped for air. We swan to land, coughing and breathing heavily. "We made it...." Krel said weakly. I smiled a bit then it disappeared. Right when i heard those words my heart dropped. "where's claire?!?!" Toby said. I quickly got up and looked. "Claire!" Mary yelled. "did anyone see her come up!" Douxie said, starting to freak out. We all froze, starring at each other.

My first instinct was to dive in the water, that what i did. I heard the others call my name but soon douxie joined. We both swam down to the car and saw Claire's hair floating motionlessly in her seat with her buckle on. I raced to her seat. She saw me and motioned her hands to come here. We both went over and tried to unbuckle her. We both pulled but Claire's hands slipped away from the belt as her eyes rolled backwards and her last breath was gone. My eyes widened i pulled the seat belt, screaming a bit till it finally came off.

We both took Claire and swam as fast as we could to the surface. Once we got there the others saw. I quickly took her to shore and placed her on the floor. I quickly did CPR. Tears filled my eyes and everyone's, right as i was about to give up Claire coughed up water, gasping for air. I sighed i relief, bringing claire into a hug. She laughed a bit then kissed me. I heard the group oooo but i ignored and kissed back.

"We lived!" Steve said as all of us laid on the ground. I smiled and sighed in relief. "Made it back again aye?" I said looking at Claire. She smiled, scooting next to me. Hugging me. "Yep, what a day"

(Hope you enjoyed, this was just for fun, i didn't eve correct it or edit it, i just wrote what i wrote)