Y/n's Pranking Day

(working on.....4 STORIES all at the same time cause Em is now in New York to see her family)

(Wizards never happened in here and jim stays a troll)

Y/n's pov.

I raced to grab my camera for the live. Yes, i am a YouTuber with only about...20 million subs. I was able to start 2 years ago with the whole team, now that trolls and humans are together now. "3...2...1..and now!" I said as i rolled the camera. "Hey wats up guys! Its Y/n here again with another prank vid but this time its live! So today I'ma prank the one and only person who i love the most. Jim." I said as i walked up stairs. "Okay so right now hes probably asleep cause he spent all night- and i mean all night!- catching the knomes who have been stealing my bras and his phone" i giggled. I opened the door and saw Jim on his side, facing the wall. He was snoring lightly. I even saw Toby on the floor with a bag of a sleeping knome inside. I held in my laugh as i read the comments of them.

Flower_girl8365: OVERLOAD OF CUTENESS 😲🥺😍

Fire_hiccsrid123: Aww poor Jimmy....what's in the bag😲

HottieInTown;): Me: 👁️👄👁️. My thoughts:🥺😲🥺😲🥺 i want one🥺🥰🥰

Y/n's pov

"Now you all know were dating so i was thinking of pulling the 'ignoring my boyfriend for 24 hours' what do ya think?". I said as i left the room.

Roxy_Foxy•O•: YASSS girl! You got this! 🤭😃😆

Y/n's pov

"Loo Roxy, i agree...i hope. Now all i need you guys to do is pray that Jim won't be mad" i nervously laughed. "Welp as soon as he wakes up everything should be ready. Let me just places a few cameras." I put the camera down and grabbed three more. One in dinner table, one in the kitchen and one in the living room.

(After putting them in good hiding spots)

After i heard a bang! I jumped and grabbed the camera. "What the he- heck i mean heck- was that?!"

Andrew_Potato724: the last time we all heard a bit bang it was the whole 'ending of the world' 😅.

Y/n's pov

"Don't worry Jim probably fell off the bed or there are knomes that just escaped" i said as i opened the door. I peeked through and shows the camera. "Ow!" Jim rubbed his head as Toby was now on the bed. I laughed a bit. "Everything good?" Jim looked up on his bed then me. I was about to answer then remembered the challenge cause of the comments.

Weirdo671: THE CHALLENGE WOMEN😅

COokIeSArEfR33: Challenge girl!

WakaChaka_King: The Challenge sweetie!!!!

Gay_lover000: cHaLlEnGe!!!!!

Y/n's pov

Okay time to act! "Toby? Answer me. Tobes!" I walked over to Toby. He gave me a thumbs up. Jim looked confused a bit then walked to the kitchen. I smiled a bit and gave the camera a thumbs up. "Stay quiet guys" i whispered. I went down stairs and saw Jim eating metal. "So your going live Or are you already?" Jim asked. I just kept a straight face and walked past him to the fridge. Jim was smiling then he had a serious face. "Y/n." He poked me. I tried so hard to smile. The comments were blowing up now. "babe....did i do something wrong?" Jim got up and hugged me. I acted like he wasn't there. Jim grabbed the camera and thank god to those on the comments. They were filling up with things like. "OMG THE CAMERA IS FLOATING" and "who's holding the camera, it floating". I was trying so hard now to laugh. Jim put it down and walked up to me. "Answer me!" He wined.

Jim then picked me up and carried me to the room. I tried not to smile then tried to grab my camera but couldn't reach enough in time. Jim placed my on the bed and tickled me. I laughed, trying to grab his hands. "G-gost is tickling me!" I yelled. Jim laughed a bit. "So now I'ma gost?" He tickled my neck. I shook my head. "No! Your a haha!" I couldn't finish. Jim finally stopped, letting me breathe. I looked at him still a bit breathless. "Your an ass" i sat up, facing him. "Your the one who ignored me" he laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Only for 2 hours" i said as i sat on his lap. He rolled his eyes. "Sureee... I bet you were planning for a whole day." He kissed my cheek. "No....maybe" i cupped his face. He covered his lips and shook his head. "No kisses" he looked the other way. "Yeah.....not today!" I moved his hands and kissed him. He backed away, hoping to break it but I just wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his horn. "Mmm y-y/-y/n" he said. His hands wrapped around my waist. I pulled apart from him. "What?" He looked a bit red. "I was gonna say your still on live- shit!" I ran down stairs. I heard Jim laughing.

(Bye! Now gotta work on 4 other stories! Bye!!!)