Performance 1/???

(enjoy)

Written by:Em

No ship!!! Just friend zoning....okay maybe some ship!?

💖Friend zoning💖🤣

Narrator's pov

"Holy crap! Holy crap! Holy crap! Jim!!!" I yelled as held a paper Showing who's in the talent show. I had tried out for an opening, i was singing and or playing the violin. Jim walked over and looked. "No way! You got in, that's amazing. Wel its not a surprise but wow" Jim hugged me. I blushed a bit. "Yeah" i sighed. "Holy crap?! I need to meet up with the girls! Bye Jim!" i ran away. Jim waved bye to me and walked over to Toby.

It was already 6:00, just 1 hour late, I ran to the cliff Jim asked Claire to spring fling. I got near the cliff and saw Darcy, Mary and Claire.....my 'better' sister. I walked over and sat down. "Sorry, me and Jim were waiting for the results for the Talent show- why? What talent did you show? Snoring?" Claire joked. I rolled my eyes."singing or the violin" i said. "Oooo, trying to impress i see~" Mary said.

I cocked my head to the side, confused. "What? Impress who?" Darcy smiled. "Jimmy of course, you two already act like a couple, im surprised you haven't confessed or he hasn't" Claire laughed. "Im not to surprised, Jim and i are dating basically, we were in the play, we kissed, we went to spring fling together....at this point we are dating" Claire chuckled. I rolled my eyes. "Hes all yours, plus why would i date him? Were just friends" i got up, checking my phone. Jim texted me.

Jim💖:MY HOUSE! 911, URGENT!

Y/n:WHY?!? GOBLINS?

Jim💖:JUST COME PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!

Y/n: be there in 5

I got worried and took off, not saying a word to the girls.
I ran to Jim's house. When i got on the porch i heard nothing. I opened the door and walked in. I saw Toby in the back. "Toby!" I ran over. Toby looked at me amd smiled. "Over here!" I ran over. I got out my sword and went outside. I was in shock. Lights had been hanged on the tree and some rose petals on the floor with candles. Jim was on one knee with flowers and he was red as a tomato. I blushed.

"Ummm...what" i turned more red as Jim smiled at me, making butterflies appear in my stomach. "Y/n L/n the day we met i knew i was just a friend but over the years we've been friends and with all the thing we've done....will you be my girlfriend?" I looked at jim for a good minute and looked at the flowers. "I...i-i-...............

(Not the end yet, part 2 coming!)