What the fu-

(enjoy, this is  Em, also im kinda busy but will still update and sorry I haven't done any storys that were requested, i don't have time to think but im working on them and Alita is moving to a new house so its busy..... we'll still update though!)

Jim's pov.

I was in the heart stone, fighting with merlin on what we could do to help New Jerseys heart stone, when Y/n came in the room. Y/n came to me and wrapped her arms around me, snuggling with my scruff. "Y/n...not right now" i said, trying to act strick....that failed. She looked at me with puppy eyes. I could never say no but this was important. Ever since we moved here, it was hard to find supplies so me, Claire and Y/n would go looking for them. Sometimes even the trolls would go missing for a bit but would be found eating a cat or in the woods.

"Please...." Y/n begged. I sighed, looking at Merlin. Still mad but i gave him a 'please' look.he rolled his eyes and nodded. I smiled and walked out with y/n on my back. Y/n laughed and i flipped her over, making her land on my bed. We sadly all had our own rooms so we don't get carried away....but we still manage to sleep with each other.

Y/n pov

I snuggled with Jim as he tried to tickle me. "Why are you not ticklish?!" Jim then tickled my neck. I couldn't help but smile. "that's my secret" i said. Jim smirked. "I may not know your tickle spot but i do know your other spot" i looked confused then Jim pulled me in, kissing my neck. I gripped him as he found my spot right away. I felt his two sharp teeth poke me, sending shivers down my back. I moaned a bit, feeling him bite and lick my neck.

I laugh a bit. Jim stops and licks my cheek. I flinch a bit, still not used to Jim's instincts or whatever there called. Jim noticed and stopped. "Sorry...i forgot...." He said as he stopped. "No, its okay....you can keep going  if you like" i said. Jim smiled. He cuddled with me a bit then continued to lick, moving to my shoulder. I grabbed Jim's neck, pulling him closer as he Started moving more down.

"y/n?!.." we heard a voice. We both stopped and saw Claire. She was red as heck. Me and Jim blushed, pushing each other away. "S-sorry..." I said. Jim rubbed the back of his neck as i rubbed my arm. "What the fu-"

(Welp here it is, working on the request next)