requested😁

(enjoy)

No ship.

Author's pov

"Y/n!!!" Jim called out the Trollhunters name, trying to get to her/him. "Nice time to see their trollhunter die!" Bular called out. They were on the bridge, Jim hoping bular didn't go to far and Y/n could defend himself/herself. "Y/n!...." Jim called out, hearing a slice and tears forming in his eyes as he saw Her/him laying down, breathless and heartlessly. Jim rushed to her/his side, Toby and Claire came by Y/n's side, along with Blinky and Aaarrrgghh.

"Y/n stay with me...come on stay with me....please" Jim said. He brought Y/n in his arms, crying as he couldn't feel her/his heart beat. Blood spreaded to Jim's clothes and the concrete floor. The amulet covered in red blood from the thick slice. The amulet soon came off and glowed dimly. "Y/n...no..." Claire said, hugging Aaarrrgghh and blinky who were crying. Toby, already in tears, he always hated seeing everyone one in tears but what he hated the most was seeing those he had good times with slowly become memories.

~couples minutes later~

The amulet glowed in a bright blue, rising up in the sir a bit. Everyone noticed and look, confused at the amulet. It moved forward and called out a name.....a name that would be its champion.

"James lake........"

Jim stood frozen, more tears coming out, he mumbled under his breath "no...." That day a new Trollhunter rose upon, being a hero in the, both light and dark. Showing fear but bravery and honor, fighting for his dead mate....Y/n l/n, my He/She rest in peace......for he/she will be avenged.

(Enjoyed? Could you maybe vote? Thank you if you did and if you didn't it's okay😁 Bye!)