New love?

(this takes place when jim is a troll)

Written by: Alita

Ship: Reader×Troll-jim (Merlin's daughter)

Narrator's pov

How did it end up like this? Y/n on the rooftop of Jim lakes house, who was currently in troll form, now and forever. Jim stood there, hoping y/n will stay as he left for New Jersey. "Y/n...i need you to stay....please. Toby is gonna need you while im gone....answer please" he said, trying to grab her hand. Y/n, Merlin's daughter, only child, who was in love with a troll? How? How could she tell him, before its to late. Y/n sighed, looking at Jim. "Im coming.....i want to and i need to" she was about to walk away but Jim grabbed her. "No. Your staying. That's final. I need you- NO! I have been here, beginning to end! Im not gonna stay while you and that Claire go off somewhere, where i won't see you!" She interrupted.

Jim left go of her hand. "This isn't a choice for you to make. Im the trollhunter- and im y/n! Im here to protect amd serve you! Im going-YOUR NOT GOING!" Jim roared. Y/n froze......he actually roared at her. Jim looked at Y/n still looking mad but his face turned into a now 'sorry' expression. "Y/n, your staying...i cant let you get hurt because of me, i-i....i love you okay" Jim said as a stray tear slipped from his blue eyes. Y/n smiled a bit then hugged Jim. "And i love you to but Please jim, let me help" she begged. Jim sighed and looked at her, looking deep into her e/c eye's. "Fine, but- hmm" before Jim could finish, his lips were already smashed together with y/n. "Thank you" she said into the kiss. As they let the kiss get deeper, deeper with hate, care and love.

(More than a couple of minutes later ;3)

Jim's pov.

As me and Y/n kissed i felt her pull me closer. I raced my hands down to her waist, making sure we didn't separate. "Mmhhh, j-jim" she moaned as she let my tongue in. I explored, not leaving a spot alone. A few minutes later we finally separated. Our foreheads touching.  "I love you" "i love you to" they both said. "awww" everyone said as they came from behind the other side of the house. Jim and y/n blushed. Toby clapped and cheered then smirked. "So jimbo, when are the kids coming?" Jim turned red shrugged. "Don't get your hopes up" Merlin said looking emotionless, like always. He then walked up to Jim, looking him straight in the eye. He then looked at his daughter. He sighed. "im happy if your happy.....but if he hurts you- its okay dad" y/n said. She grabbed Jim's hand. They both looked at each other amd smiled. "Were fine"

(Awwwww🥺 my heart. Anyways i hope you enjoyed! Remember we take requests!🥰 Bye🥰)