✈︎ Chapter Thirty-Seven

The group all sat down in a circle, the table they took was empty. Everyone was quiet and fiddling with something as they awaited for the ruler of hell to arrive.

They're at Ten's usual club, the place was closed for the night so they could discuss things more privately. Considering non of them really have a place here on earth since it was just Jaemin and Jeno.

Haechan suggested that they could go to one of their houses, but it would be rude and Satan said not to.

Ten wasn't with them tonight, busy with training some demon kids back in hell as his consequence for what he did on his last mission that made his father irritated.

Haechan had muttered how he feels bad for those said kids and advised them to just fly away from Incubus's son.

A portal appeared this time instead of the usual smoke they would see when a demon arrives, in comes Satan, immediately closing the portal afterwards before any other demon could enter it.

"How's everything?" Taeyong was the first one to speak up.

It's exactly been a week since what had happened back in the old house.

To put it briefly, Jeno was already in there and had successfully killed Fred all by himself, even tried to burn the house down if it weren't for his friends entering the room.

Jisung stopped him by using some of his powers, trying to hold back Jeno's own fireballs that the blue haired demon boy tried to aim at every direction.

Haechan had flew over and tackled him down, trying not to be intimidated by Jeno's different demon voices screaming at him and his dark black eyes that were previously red staring at him.

Whilst that was happening, the angels checked up on the dead body– well, Fred's body parts that were all jumbled around the floor.

Satan was doing his best to use his powers against his wild son without hurting him in any way.

Luckily, he had teleported them– (demons), back to hell and in Jeno's chambers that was exactly the same as he left it.

After putting enough amount of locks, spells, and all that, around Jeno's chambers. The blue haired demon boy was left in there to unleash his anger.

Satan sighed and took the empty seat beside Chenle, "he's still dangerous."

"It's been a week." Jeonghan mumbles out.

"Yeah, but he still won't calm down unless..." Satan drawls off, hesitant with the idea.

"Unless Jaemin is brought back to life." Haechan finishes it for him straightforwardly.

Pursing his lips, Satan looks at him in pity. "You know it's not that easy to ask that." He said with a tone.

Nodding off slightly, it was Jisung's turn to speak up next. "But we haven't even tried that yet."

Turning to him, Satan still looked hesitant. "Jeno's still in his dark form. We can't let him out no matter what."

"So are just going to wait for him to calm down?" Joshua asks in confirmation, earning a nod in return.