✈︎ Chapter Thirty-Eight

Sorry in advance if this chapter sucks.

I'm sorta sacrificing rn lol

I'm not supposed to be on my phone since I got my tooth taken out.

︎✈︎

"Satan? Jisung? And... Oh." Hades slowly pauses when he looks at the third demon who looked like a wreck at the moment.

"Is this about bringing Jaemin's soul back?" He sighs and sits back on his throne, eyeing the three of them with a flat look. "You know–"

"Hades, please. You don't know how much it can help us all, save us even." Satan walks up to his old friend and stops right beside him so Hades could still see the other two demons.

Jisung was using his powers really carefully to hold Jeno in his spot, the chains wrapped around the wild demon boy were clinking noisily from how much he's trying to wriggle his way out.

"Free me!" His voices growls while he huffs and puffs loudly, there might even be smoke coming out of his nose as Jisung stares back at his black eyes.

"We will, we're just waiting for someone." He calmly said to not rile up the demon boy even more.

He then turns to his father and frowns, "dad, please..." He pleaded like he had been doing since this whole fiasco started.

He did say he'd try to ask his dad or persuade him, but his dad is as stubborn as Satan is. He wouldn't give Jaemin's soul back, not let him live a second chance.

"Jisung, it's not that easy. I have people's souls for a reason, I keep them. They die for a reason, they either get sent to Heaven, or here on Hell. I don't just give them back around," Hades stated.

Turning to look at Satan, he sighs. "Sorry, Satan. You know how it goes, you know who I am and what I do."

"You don't understand Hades–"

"WE'RE HERE HOES!" Haechan barges in the big maroon colored doors of Hades' place, marching up to them.

"Where's his body?" Jisung raised a brow at his friend, looking around for Jaemin's missing dead body.

"Oh right, I got tired carrying that idiot's body around, and Ten didn't want to participate. Luckily, I mastered the teleporting spell thing," Haechan grins.

He snaps his fingers and Jaemin's body was floating in the air before said body crashes down onto the floor with a loud thud.

"Oops, I forgot that would happen too." The tanned male demon scratched his nape with a chuckle.

The others rolled their eyes except Jeno, who didn't notice his boyfriend's body on the ground.

"Chenle was right, it was weird carrying Jaemin's dead body around." Haechan comments before he earned a glare from Satan, signaling him to shut up. He held his hands up in the air as he shrugged.

He kind of said it really loudly, loud enough to make Jeno focus on something else instead of trying to escape from the chains around him.