✈︎ Chapter Twenty-Nine

"go wait for us in the living room." Jeno sternly tells them with his back turned, still in Jaemin's arms.

It was silent for a moment before he adds, "if you want a chance to explain things, wait in the living room. We're having breakfast first."

Then all he heard was footsteps and a few grunts, Haechan telling the others off to move out of his way while Chenle just pushed Jeonghan out of his seat.

Jaemin looks down and lifts Jeno's chin up, "wanna get this over with?" He smiles goofily.

The younger snorts and kissed him, "yes, but prepare for my possible tantrum or something." He said as they both sat down on the breakfast table and ate their food peacefully.

✈︎

"I have no exact excuse on my part, just got dragged in." Jeonghan shrugged his shoulders while the others glared at him.

Joshua looks at Jeno and pouts, "I'm sorry, but I honestly didn't know what they were planning and I went along with it." He genuinely said.

"Oh and Jeonghan dragged his own boyfriend too." Renjun points out with a snap of his fingers before smirking at the elder.

"Shut up." Jeonghan grits his teeth.

Taeyong scratched his nape while everyone else waited for him to speak up. He glances at Satan and who shrugs back, "okay, basically and in all honesty..."

"We were worried about you two being together..." Satan continues his sentence.

"Why?" Jeno glares at them, it must've been intimidating after seeing them all gulped at him. Jaemin tightens his arms around his waist while he sat on the raven haired boy's lap.

"Because... It's like..."

"Okay no offense, but it's sort of new–"

"In a good way!" Joshua cuts Haechan off and smiles embarrassingly at him afterwards. "Like, unique, I guess?"

Renjun hums at him, "it's just common knowledge that angels and demons are enemies." Stating as he leans back against the couch.

"After knowing you guys got together, we all just got worried because we didn't want you guys to get hurt or something like a punishment." Chenle mumbles.

"Yeah right, like none of us had gotten injured in any shape or form am I right?" Jeno comments sarcastically and scowls at them.

"Satan said he wasn't going to punish anyone unless Jaemin would hurt you, which I can understand because the boy is a dumbass." Renjun said with a chuckle.

Jaemin flips him off as he rests his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Anyways," Jisung cleared his throat. "Your dad went overprotective mode–"

"No shit."

Pursing his lips hesitantly when Jeno was still angry at them. "And asked us for help, like a small test if Jaemin was good for you... Which we'll get to that later." Jisung lifts a finger to halt his friend from commenting something again.