✈︎ Chapter Thirty-Two

Time skip, because I'm braindead and idk what else to put.

I made this story shitty, omfg I feel so guilty and stuff😭

✈︎

"Baby!" Jaemin calls out as he runs through the busy hallway of their school.

He received weird looks from students nearby, but he didn't mind them a single bit. He had his eyes right on his lovely boyfriend who was waiting at the door so they could finally head out.

Jeno blushes and gives a smile at him, watching the elder almost slip on his way towards him but saved himself quick enough.

No he didn't use his powers, it's called regaining your balance.

Jaemin pants and ignores the younger's amused smile, "I-I have news!" He blurts out, still catching his breath while he clenches onto the piece of paper in his hand.

Jeno raised a brow and gestures for him to continue on with his story as they headed out the building, intertwined fingers immediately while they were on their way.

"I got a B." Jaemin grins and waves the piece of paper– test paper, in his grip and adds. "And I didn't have to use my powers to cheat!"

"That's great! Wait hold on, you've been cheating?" Jeno's reaction changed from being proud and happy towards his boyfriend into being upset at him.

Jaemin reaches his free hand to scratch his reddening ear, "uh... That was before! I promise, I actually did my best this time." He convinces the younger.

The blue haired boy drawls a hum in suspicion, "if Taeyong ever hears about this–"

"He won't."

"You seem sure of yourself," a voice interrupts their walk.

Jaemin groans loudly to glare at the archangel who had his arms crossed and a flat look on his face. "What did we say about privacy!?" He exclaimed.

It was obvious he was trying to deflect by mentioning the big topic they all had a few months ago. But it didn't work, obviously.

"The privacy we talked about was regarding to your relationship with Jeno, not about your punishment here." Taeyong rolled his eyes.

"That's–" Jaemin opens his mouth to add on, but he couldn't find any words to save himself. "That's bullshit, I hate this." He muttered in the end in defeat.

Jeno chuckles at him and kisses his cheek, "hey, don't be too sulky now. Because of this whole thing, we got together." He shrugged his shoulders, trying to reassure the elder on the bright side.

"Yeah, Jeno's right. Gosh, why can't we have Jeno instead of you?" Taeyong teases to get into Jaemin's nerves.

The raven haired boy scoffs, "my boyfriend wouldn't take that shit offer."

"And why not?" The eldest amongst them asked.

"Ask him." Jaemin insisted quite confidently. His lips twitched, ready to show off his grin but he stops himself on doing so.