✈︎ Chapter Four

"Did I do something?" Jaemin asked as they prepared to head out the library just as Chenle excused himself on his shift.

Jaehyun sighed, "I can't tell you if it's a bad one or not, but just prepare yourself." He advised opening the door.

The black haired gulped feeling uneasy about the information and especially early in the morning.

He flaps his wings and takes off along with the others while he could hear Renjun and Chenle arguing behind him.

"Can you not fly so close to me? Your stupid wings are annoying," the elder grumbled adjusting his halo above his head.

Chenle laughed loudly with a shriek, "we practically have the same wings, you're sort of calling your own wings stupid." He snickered.

Renjun only blows him a cloud resulting the younger to gasp and looses balance in the sky almost falling back down to the main clouds.

"Mean," Chenle muttered flapping his wings steadily to fly back up with the group while now moving ahead leaving Renjun behind.

"Brat."

"I heard that!"

Jaemin rolled his eyes at them finding it amusing, "just put him on the list the whole week," he suggested earning a glare and a smirk from different people.

Jeonghan was dragging a very calm Joshua around as he then makes a small cloud crown to place it on the younger's head.

"My boyfriend is so pretty," he giggled kissing the boy's cheek as they continued to fly.

"I'm gonna barf, shut the fuck up," Renjun groans looking away with slight disgust on his face.

Chenle snickered, "strike two!"

"Oh come on!"

✈︎

All angels were in the meeting area, one of the archangels, Taeyong, gestures for everyone to quiet down as he settled on his seat.

Everyone obliged while Jaemin was playing with a cloud on his hand with Chenle snickering beside him.

Renjun switches seats with one of the angels and is now sitting across the black haired boy feeling embarrassed, "so annoying," he rolled his eyes.

"Jaemin, behave," Joshua whispered nicely towards the younger not wanting to cause any trouble than he might already be.

The said boy grunts and flicks the cloud across him hitting Renjun right in the face making Chenle laugh saying he looks like if Santa Claus and an elf had a baby.

"So I think you all are wondering why we're gathered here, especially when it's about Jaemin. Correct?" Taeyong said folding his hands together on the table.

Everyone muttered a "yes" and nodded quietly as they were wondering why there was a sudden meeting without notices beforehand.

Jaemin gulped at the mention of his name as Jaehyun gave him a look making himself to behave forcefully. He knows this is serious.