✈︎ Chapter Thirty-One

"why did you lock them up in an old barn?" Jisung groans. "That was two months ago now, but it still feels recent."

Jeno shrugs, finishing his homework on the table while Jaemin was barely halfway through on his own right beside him even though it's been an hour. Atleast he's trying, okay?

"Doesn't matter, it worked, right?" He replied nonchalantly, biting on the tip of his pen as he glances at the window to see the new (annoying) couple outside.

Jisung rolled his eyes, "well yeah, but now Haechan is even more annoying. Like– I don't know how to explain it." He said.

The blue haired boy huffs out a laugh, "you're just a bit jealous because you're not his only enemy anymore. His own boyfriend fights him too." He states.

Jisung nodded stiffly, crossing his arms as he spoke. "Yeah, and not only that, but they sometimes gang up on me." He scoffs.

Jeno snorts and paused their conversation to glance at Jaemin, who was working very hard to literally finish this shit ass homework instead of doing something else.

"You're almost done, babe!" He encourages the elder, who was now about at the fifth to the last question.

Jaemin looks up and grins at him, "you better give me that kiss, baby or I'm never trying to be a productive human being ever again." He teased.

Blushing, Jeno nods at him as Jisung comments near them, "I have to deal with two couples. Atleast you guys are a bit decent," he shrugs to himself.

Jaemin ignores him to continue finishing his homework, Jeno cheering him on and resting his chin on the raven haired boy's shoulder.

He tries not to blurt out the answer for Jaemin, because it's part of the whole "don't be a lazy ass" process.

Taeyong had shared to him multiple times by now about how Jaemin was lazy and all, relying on things– especially his powers, and that's basically the reason why he's here, as a human.

Jeno of course, agreed to help make Jaemin be a productive guy. Having enough patience for the elder to do work, like right now.

The raven haired angel boy did attempt to secretly use his powers, but he was always caught red handed by his cute yet mischievous demon of a boyfriend who threatens him on a lot of things.

No dates, no kisses, no hugs, that kind of couple shit Jaemin needs from Jeno. The latter is basically what keeps him moving forward and not use his powers on anything.

Like one time, he used his powers to pull a revenge act on a guy who pushed his beloved boyfriend in the hallways, and Jeno got upset from that.

He was basically ignored for two hours until he figured to apologize to the younger, who easily accepted his apology because it was the first time in a long time he acted like that again.

"Holy shit– I actually finished it! On my own!" Jaemin shouts in instinct, startling Jisung who was going through his phone.

"Good job, babe! Now, continue doing that and you'll get more kisses." Jeno beams and gave a long kiss, to which Jaemin obviously kissed back.

The elder pulls away and his eyes showed a bit of mischief, Jeno glares back immediately, sensing that he was going to say something that'll either be bad or good.

Thing is, he doesn't know which one he prefers.

"What if I get something more than a kiss instead?" Jaemin said with his voice now low, inching near towards Jeno's reddening face.

Huffing, Jeno nods slightly and hides his face into Jaemin's neck. "Whatever, you'll get anything from me if you cooperate."

"That's a big bonus right there not gonna lie," Jeonghan enters the room quickly to grab a bag of chips.

"Not only are you getting your powers and feathers back, but you're getting laid." He teased alongside his angel friend who snickered.

Jeno whines against Jaemin's neck and tries to hide his blushing face even more, the elder chuckling at him and caresses his back while pecking his head.

"Haven't seen Jeno shy towards you before since you guys started dating." Jisung snorts out while snapping his fingers to snatch a chip from Jeonghan's fingers.

The elder scowls at him and was about to complain, until Joshua drags him back to the living room.

"And haven't seen you more relaxed since you guys started dating, too." He adds, raising a brow.

Jaemin shrugs at him as he watches Jeno pull away to pack their things in their backpacks for tomorrow. "I'm guessing it's because my dad finally eased up on our relationship and backed off." The blue haired boy comments.

Jisung looks at Jaemin who scratched his nape, "okay, yeah, that might be true." He chuckles awkwardly.

Jeno shook his head with a smile as Chenle enters the room this time, "did Jaemin finally finished his homework without persuading Jeno to help him or even use his powers?" He sneered.

The former mentioned boy scoffs, "hey, give him a break. He tried and finished it," Jeno defends his boyfriend.

The elder smiles at him before the smile was quickly turned back into an annoyed frown. "Well, I guess. But his was some questions and shit. Yours was a full on essay." Chenle remarks.

Jeno shushes him with a pout, "we have different subjects!" He whines, "stop being mean~"

"Who's being mean?" Haechan asked walking in, Renjun following right behind him.

"Chenle's being mean to Jaemin about finishing his homework." Jeno pouts, hoping Haechan would be himself towards the teasing angel boy instead of towards Jaemin.

"Wait– Jaemin did homework without your help?" The couple said in sync before bursting into laughter.

Jeno groans and turns to hug his boyfriend, who surprisingly laughs at him too. "It's not funny!"

Jaemin attempts to stop himself from laughing, but ended up snorting a lot. "Sorry, baby. But it's just–" he wheezed, "I'm the one who's getting teased, but you make it look like it was you."

Earning a glare, Jaemin halts and changes his teasing tone to a more nicer one. "Hey, it's adorable, alright?"

"I'm asking Taeyong to take away some powers and feathers." Jeno sulks before his face was being cupped between Jaemin's hands.

He gets a peck on the nose with the elder smiling at him, "I don't need them. I have you."

"Can we lock them up next?" Haechan asked, turning to Jisung.

The younger rolled his eyes. "If you want Satan to get mad at you and me snitching your ass to your dad, be my guest."