✈︎ Chapter Eighteen

If you guys have read my announcement, hopefully you understand the inconvenience yesterday and probably for future days where– I'm off or randomly disappearing.

︎✈︎

"Ah, so you're Jaemin?" Satan grins with his voice low, making Jaemin pray more in his head for help and just get the hell out of here. No pun intended.

Jeno grunts with his arms still crossed, clearly still upset at his father. "Don't scare him off, keep your voice normal." He muttered.

Satan chuckled and cleared his throat, "but am I wrong?" He asked stepping closer with his feet now out of the circular ritual symbol or whatever.

Jaemin just gulped dryly as Satan was almost very closely in front of him, eyeing him strictly with his gaze intimidating. "Are you Jaemin or not?"

"Okay, Jaemin. Keep calm and cool, pretend it's Jeno whom you're talking to. No need to be sca–"

"I– I am s-sir." Fuck.

Humming, the demon king had his hands placed behind him while still staring at the foreign boy. "How did you know who he is?" Jeno's question interrupted him.

He blinks, turning to face his son with a small grin of his, teeth sharp and shiny as ever. "A little birdy told me."

"Haechan snitched."

They all flinched at the new voice and turns to look at Jisung casually sitting on one of the hard window sills of the study in his demon form.

"Why are you here?" Jeno asked tilting his head as he watches Jisung stand up from his place and approaches him for a hug.

Engulfing the blue haired boy in his arms, Jisung shrugged while still holding Jeno close to him. "Duty calls." He answered.

Satan scoffed at his words, "really? Last time I checked, you were supposed to be grounded. Wouldn't your father hunt you down for this?"

"Oh please, if anyone was to be blamed, it's gonna be Ten. That bitch bailed me out to help him with his deeds for tonight at the club downtown." Jisung grumbled.

"At the club? Again?" Jeno baffled with his eyebrows knitted together soon after.

The younger laughed lightly, "you can't really expect anything else of his deeds. He's incubus's son, so not really a surprise especially on how he tried to get with you too."

"He did what on my son?" Satan gapes, appalled.

"Nothing, you didn't hear that from me. Haechan told me that too, basically if I know something, Haechan snitched. Which includes this," Jisung said nonchalantly with a gesture between them all.

"Whatever, back to the main topic." Jeno huffs and turns back to face his father with the same scowl he had since he found out about what the elder did to him.

"Look, I didn't mean to hurt you and make you feel like that, Blaze." Satan sighed deeply.

"I'm just– you're my only son, my gifted son, you're very special to me and I can't stand leaving you alone without any protection for your own good." He stated.