✈︎ Epilogue

Jeno blinks and looks around, his vision blurry and his whole body full of fatigue.

He knew his dark side took over, his vicious demon side full of control over himself.

At first he kinda had some control, but later on it all were just a blur for him and he didn't know what exactly happened next.

Not like he'd want to know anymore, because all he really cares about is how Jaemin's–

"Baby?"

Jeno sits up straight and groans when he felt pain everywhere. His arms, his eyes, his legs– just basically everywhere.

Taking a deep breath, he noticed the door to his bedroom– after he noticed the familiar picture frame of him and his boyfriend, was opened the whole time and said boyfriend enters the room looking concerned.

"Jaemin?" Jeno whispered in disbelief. He's seeing things right?

Said raven haired boy walks up to him and sits down on the bed next to his aching legs. "How are you feeling?" He asks and places a hand on Jeno's leg that was under the blanket.

The blue haired boy blinks with his face not hiding any shock, "am I not seeing things? I'm dreaming, right? Haechannie, if it's you testing your shape shifting skills, it's not funny." He growls at the end.

Jaemin, who's actually Jaemin, raised a brow. He was about to ask if his boyfriend was okay but remembered what Jisung said.

"He'll be confused and moody, will doubt everything a lot. He'll basically think that he's seeing things and all, just snap him out of it. That's the aftermath of his dark demon side taking over him. Good luck."

So, by shaking his head, Jaemin softly smiles and reaches his other hand to cup Jeno's cheek. "Baby, it's really me. You're not dreaming or seeing things, what do you want me to do to prove it to you?"

"Aren't you dead?" Jeno blurts out and widened his eyes. "Wait, that sounded bad. I meant– weren't you– okay hold on," he struggles to explain.

Laughing quietly, Jaemin pats his covered leg  reassuringly. "I know what you meant baby," he comforts the younger boy.

Jeno stops mumbling to himself and looks up at Jaemin in confusion, still wondering what is happening right now.

"Do you want me to tell you what happened?" The raven haired boy asks and caresses Jeno's cheekbone softly.

Jeno huffs, "fucking yes please. For the love of hell, please– please do." He ends up whining at his boyfriend.

Jaemin chuckles and makes himself comfortable first, lowering the hand he had on Jeno's cheek down towards his hip. "You brought me back to life."

"No shit Jaemin, you're literally sitting right in front of me. And now I noticed that it really is you because you smell like you, I would've smelled Haechan's victim's blood if it was him." Jeno deadpans.

Snorting, the raven haired boy shook his head at his boyfriend before proceeding. "Okay, anyways, I did die." He confirms.

"But since I was dead and didn't saw what happened next, the others told me what happened."

"Can you get on with it already? I'm getting impatient here, babe." Jeno whines loudly and kicked Jaemin's back, weakly.

Rolling his eyes with a silly smile, Jaemin nods. "Anyways, what happened was, Hades gave me a second chance. You passed out after crying so much and kept begging for me to be alive again."

"Satan kept glaring at Hades, while Hades was observing, he eventually gave in to Haechan's suggestion as well." He continues.

"He said he finally saw what Satan meant, which is having me back with you will save everyone." He paused for Jeno to process things.

When his boyfriend nodded at him to continue, he does so very calmly, "but... I'm not an angel anymore."

Widening his eyes, Jeno instantly reaches his hands to grasp Jaemin's own, "what? Why? Did he choose that or–"

"Baby, calm down." Jaemin coaxes him and gave him a gentle smile. Jeno exhales deeply and nods again, the raven haired boy satisfied with it.

"It was a consequence, a difficult decision. But I don't really care, it's a mutual agreement anyway."

"What?"

"When I first woke up, we were all gathered in a table, including the archangels. They asked me if I wanted to be alive again, but as a human for now on instead." He explains.

Reaching their joined hands to his lips, he kisses Jeno's knuckles softly. "I told them yeah, as long as I'm back in this world with you."

Blushing, Jeno pursed his lips. "Well, I'm glad you are." He whispers before asking, "but are you sure you're okay with your decision? Your new life? You're a human now..."

"So? Jeno, I don't really care what I am. Angel or not, I just want to be by your side, okay?" Jaemin said, kissing his knuckles again.

"But why couldn't you be a demon like me?" Jeno pouts at him and starts to move towards his lap now.

Jaemin smiles in adoration at his actions, Jeno is a demon, a cute little demon nobody really expects for him to be.

Sighing, he hugs Jeno closer on his lap, arms tightly wrapped around the blue haired boy's waist. "I didn't have that choice, baby. And besides, like I've mentioned before, no matter what I am, as long as I'm with you."

"Stop~" Jeno blushes and nuzzles against Jaemin's neck, hearing his boyfriend chuckle in delight. "I'm glad you're back though," he said after a few minutes.

Humming, Jaemin rubs Jeno's back comfortingly, "me too baby," he mumbles and turns to kiss his boyfriend's temple.

"However, I'm mad at myself for letting that dark side of me to be unleashed. I should've had more control over it, maybe I wouldn't be dangerous." Jeno said, more likely to himself in a sad tone.

The raven haired boy knits his eyebrows together and pulls away, "don't say that about yourself, alright? I don't like downing yourself."

"But–"

"Ah ah! We're gonna have a long talk about this later." Jaemin cuts him off in a scold, making Jeno pout at him again.

"But..." The raven haired boy softens as he drawls his words and moves to lay them both down, smiling at Jeno's giggles.

"Let me cuddle my baby first." He grins and pecks Jeno on the lips quickly. "I love you."

He was slightly taken aback when Jeno's mood change into something they usually keep in private.

"Fuck, I love you too, now please can we–"

"Not now, baby. Let's cuddle first, we can do what you want later but we have to be quiet." Jaemin ends with a wink and leaves a kiss on his boyfriend's nose.

"Besides, we don't want to disturb Haechan and Renjun, especially since they just moved in next door a week ago. And Chenle and Jisung going on dates now, annoying them."

"WHAT?"

*•.¸♡ The End♡¸.•*