✈︎ Chapter Twelve

"what the hell were you thinking?" Taeyong screeched as they went back to Jaemin's house as he just decided to order postmates instead.

Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows, "what do you mean?" He asked rightfully feeling wronged. Like he just talked to someone, what the hell is wrong with socializing with a pretty boy?

Taeyong scoffed, "you talked to Lee Jeno, Satan's son. I repeat, you talked to Satan's son." He emphasized with his eyes growing big.

Jaemin scrunched his nose, "ugly ass," he muttered before leaning back with his arms crossed. "So what? I was befriending him like the human I am." He shrugged.

"By flirting?! You don't flirt with immortals like Jeno, are you that hungry to think of such stupidity?" The archangel screeched again.

"I can have him as my meal–"

"Jaemin!" Taeyong grimaced and scrunched his nose along with it.

"What?" The said angel drawls and rolled his eyes. "Listen hyung, I don't get why you're freaking out about me befriending someone who's technically like me."

"He's a demon!" Taeyong protested.

"Yeah, and I'm an angel. We're both immortals." Jaemin deadpanned with a scowl displayed on his face.

"But–" the elder tried to say before pausing. He sighed and mumbled, "you're going to get in trouble if the others find out."

"It's not like I'm keeping anything from you guys anymore to be honest, all of you are literally stalking me majority of the deeds I do, you twats." Jaemin spat.

Taeyong grunts, "you don't get it, I don't even know what will they do if they find out."

"Well it's too late now." Jaemin briefly stated.

"What?" The elder asked with a brow raised in confusion. What is he talking about?

Jaemin just shrugged at him, "if you've forgotten, y'all are watching me everyday right? They basically all saw what just happened with Jeno and I."

He then paused before wondering aloud, "I wonder if it counts as a porno if you pervs are watching me fuck Jeno or something– OW!"

He yelped when a sudden hand smacked the back of his head painfully and glared at Taeyong who rolled his eyes at him, "don't say such things, Jesus Christ."

Jaemin mimicked him silently and scoffs, "what's the big deal with Lee Jeno anyway?" He asked curiously.

Taeyong opened his mouth to speak up before getting cut off by Jaemin who immediately adds, "besides him being a demon and Satan's son."

With a groan, Taeyong pondered in thought, seemingly not having a good response to Jaemin's question.

Noticing that, the black haired boy scoffs sarcastically. "No answer, Mr. Know it all?" He sneered.

Taeyong only glared at him and finally replied to his question, "he's bad news." He curtly said.

"Elaborate." Jaemin fought back slightly, he doesn't know why he's getting all defensive about Jeno, he barely knows the pretty boy.