✈︎ Chapter Thirty-Three

"is it really a good idea to walk out on the streets in the middle of the night?" Taeyong mumbles as he glances around his surroundings.

Jeno shrugs while Jaemin rolled his eyes, "it's not really the middle of the of the night, it's like– almost seven pm." He remarks.

Taeyong scoffs, "that's not what I meant–" he ends his comeback with a defeated sigh, "whatever, I'm just saying it's kinda dangerous out right now. Like how do humans do this?"

The raven haired boy hums, "don't act like you and Jaehyun sneak out late as well while everyone's asleep or is busy." He sneered, teasingly looking at the elder while his boyfriend giggled at him.

Taeyong blushes but covers it with a loud forced cough, clearing his throat as he rolled his shoulders back to straighten his posture. "Where did you hear that ridiculous rumor from?"

"Winwin and Joshua." Jaemin replied calmly, feeling a little bad that he had to snitch on his friends, but it's whatever now that he already said it.

The archangel knits his eyebrows together, "how did they know?"

"Ah, so it is true, hyung." Jeno spoke up, going along with his boyfriend's teasing as he smirks a little.

Taeyeon groans and lightly ruffles the younger's hair, "Jaemin is being a bad influence on you now." He sighed mockingly.

The mentioned boy rolled his eyes, "Winwin found out whenever he's in duty or patrolling, and Joshua only knew because he once snuck out to come over to Jeonghan's place for the night." He said.

"Whatever– wait– Joshua snuck out?!" Taeyong grumbles before widening his eyes. Jaemin nodded at his question which made him face palm, "gosh, all of your lovers are bad influences."

"It's our type," Jeno shrugs.

"O–hohoho~ is it now, Lee Jeno?" Jaemin grins, now changing his victim of his teasing antics towards his boyfriend.

Now beginning to blush, Jeno turns his head away and instead focuses his gaze on their path, "yes..." He croaks.

Proceeding to make his boyfriend feel even more shy, Jaemin leans in to Jeno's ear, "and why's that, baby?" He asks with his voice turned purposely very low than usual.

Gulping audibly, Jeno answers, "none of your business." He bit his lip, refusing to speak the words in his mind.

The raven haired boy huffs out a chuckle, and turns to a grinning Taeyong. "You guys are really something." He comments.

"Do you regret it though?" Jaemin raises a brow, eyes scanning the archangel's face.

Taeyong shook his head, "dear no. And besides, I'm also not regretting on choosing to join you two rather than Renjun and Haechan since Joshua and Jeonghan are back in heaven right now assigned for a mission."

"Or Chenle and Jisung." Jeno spoke up, regaining his calm composure but his cheeks were still tinted in a shade of pink.

Seeing that, Jaemin coos and reaches to pinch his boyfriend's cheeks lovingly.

"Wait, since when–"