Chapter 29

*Baelynn's POV*

Three months into the tour, three moths into our relationship. And still my parents don't knaow about Michael. What if they don't like that he dyes his hair or maybe they won't like his piersings. I mean they were totally okay with me getting 3 peircings on each ear, belly piercing, and a nose stud. Oh yeah they don't know about the belly piercing or the third piercing on each ear.

"Mikey, what if when we go back home." I paused. "What if my parents don't like you."

"Then we'll run away to Ashton and Hailey's house and live there." Michael kissed my forehead.

"Michael seriously I'm really worried about this. My dad absolutly hated Brent." I exclaimed. 

"Well he should, he's an absolute jackass." We laughed.

"Ugh I know that why do you think I broke up with him in the first place." 

"Come on I want to hear what a dick he is" He laid down.

"Well when we were dating he would flirt with other girls when I went to the toilet." 

"How dare he! You deserve so much better than that his ass, and I don't mean to brag or anything but mine is pretty good." He kissed me.

"I'm just really worried that they won't like you." I said.

"Hey babe it's three in the morning. That's not happening any time soon. You don't need to worry about that yet. 

"Guys I know you're a couple and shit, but can you shut the hell up please. Have a nice day." Hailey yelled while ashton woke up from the souond of her voice.

Caitlin rose out of calum's bed and so did Calum.

"Hey why is everyone up? It's so early." Luke whined. 

We were all up by now and decided to play spin the bottle like always.

"Okay Caitlin the way we play is the person that kissed someone lastly goes. And it doesn't matter who it lands on as long as it the opposite gender." Luke explained.

"Okay wel Calum and I kissed right before playing." Caitin said.

Michael and I were too busy making out to listen so I just spun. It landed on Ashton. Hailey looked in his eyes practically saying "It's okay just kiss her." So he went for it. He was too scared of actually kissing me so it was just a peck. Ashton spun the bottle and it landed on Caitlin. She full on started to kiss him. The only reason she stopped is Hailey pulling him back. 

"Nice job babe, you scared the hell out of her!" Calum wrapped his arm around her.

Michael had already fallen asleep and everyone else wanted to draw on his face with sharpie, so did I. They drew the classic penis, unibrow, and mustache. But I drew a circle on his neck and wrote 'save for me later -B' 

It was around 5 am and everyone was past out across the floor. Michael and I were just cuddled on the couch. I was kissing the place he saved for me.

------

------

------

-----

------

Hey guys so here you go!

Q- Do you like it so far??