Our relationship?

"Michael I don't think this is going so well." I said

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"It's just we never really hang out that much or spend time together and I really think that..."

"Please don't leave me I love you so much!" He interrupted

"I think we need to break up. Sorry." I left.

He looked really sad about this. Calum told me a couple days later that he hasn't left his house since.

"Really that poor thing." I said

"I think he'll be over it soon, he does this a lot after a breakup." Calum told me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. It seems like your handling this well. You don't miss anything about it?" Calum asked me.

"Of course I miss it... I've just never really been a emotional person."

The truth is Brent had been helping me. I went to him when I saw problems in Michael and I's relationship. But seeing him at the gym a couple weeks ago made me realize that I wanted to get back together with him.

"Oh my god! Are you back with brent!" It annoyed me that Calum could see through my lies.

"Do you want the truth or the lie?"

"The truth dipshit." He laughed.

"Well... Ya know how I say Brent at the gym a few weeks ago? I realized that I still have feelings for him and Michael didn't seemed that interested with our relationship."

"But Baelynn you don't understand. You were his everything!" Calum said.

"Why didn't he show it then?"

"I don't fucking know! Maybe he doesn't want to show major feeling right away." Calum yelled.

"Woah calm yourself. Anyway I got to go. Bye love."

"Bye" He seemed jealous.