Kaidee?

*Baelynn's POV*

So Luke obviously still has feelings for Kaidee.

1. He texts her everyday

2.they call all the time

3. He doesn't seem that interested in Caitlyn

I know these aren't sure fire signs but it seems legit.

"Michael, Baelynn!" Ashton began as he ran through our door."Caitlyn and luke are breaking up right now as we are speaking!"

"And that's so important that you had to intrude is being a couple together?" Mikey bitched.

"Oh sorry mate. Were you gonna get in her pants?" He giggled

"Fuck off ash!" I yelled.

"And no I'm not!" Mikey added

We continued to kiss him. His lips are so soft on mine. And his tongue gently touches mine.

Calum called Michael.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" He yelled.

"Babe just answer it I think Caitlin needs me." I left.

I walked over to Caitlin's room she looked fine.

"Hey Caitlin." I said

"Hi b! Luke and I just broke up by the way." She said.

"I know are you okay?"

"Totally, he was kinda a baby. He doesn't seem to have 'grownup emotions' you know what I mean?" She used air quotations around grownup emotions.

"Oh okay. And I think I know why he broke up with you."

"We kinda decided we both wanted to break up with each other." She said.

"Well he's still interested in is old girlfriend."

"Kaidee? He should be she's so amazing!" She squeaked.

"How do you know her?"

"When she broke up with Luke she was looking for a place to stay and she stayed with me for a while actually she still is." She explained.

"Oh so that's where luke is in such a hurry to go. That sucks for ex boyfriend is going to your house to she his old girlfriend."

"Eh whatever." She shrugged. "Hey wanna go to the beach in short shorts to get guy attention?!"

"And you call me a slut."

We both laughed. I asked her if it was okay for Michael to come and it was. Now I can't lie Caitlin and I have pretty good asses. Actually guys told us that in middle school. So Caitlin won't have a hard time finding some dick go make out with.

"Are you ready to go Cece?" I asked Caitlyn.

"Uh yeah. Let me just fix my hair." She yelled from our bathroom.

She came out with her blue ombré hair cascading down her back.

"Okay let's get this over with." Mikey moaned.

"It'll be fun. I get to show you off to all the single birthed who wish they had a wonderful guy like you." I told him.

"You know I'm kinda okay with going know." He smirked.

We walked down to the beach and within 5 minutes a guy came up to her.

"I think it's time I tell you what people are saying behind your back... "Nice ass!" He said.

"Did you get suspended from driving all these girls crazy?" She came back. "Any way wanna make out?"

He gladly said yes. We continued down the beach and say Luke and Kaidee making out.

"Well fuck it. I gues we'll join the make out party!" I yelled and we joined the party. We all stayed until sunset.

-------

-------

-------

So Kaidee is back and the picture up there is what she looks like. Like always if there are any things I can do better please tell me. And I'll write the next part soon.

Xx