Valentine's Day

*michaels POV*

We all got to the restaurant and Calum was there with... Oh shit.
"Calum can I talk you over here?" I asked sternly.

"Sure dude what's up?" He said.

"What the hell. Is there a reason my ex-girlfriend is sitting 20 feet away?!"

"Yeah because she's my girlfriend. I really like her so fuck off dude." He said.

I walked over to bae and kissed her to make June jealous. And because I really wanted to kiss Baelynn.

"Hi I'm Stephen and I'm your waiter today. What can I start you guys off with?" The waiter said."

"I'll have water." June said.

We all agreed with her except for Bae and I.

"I'll have a lemonade." She said and so did I.

After lunch we all went back to our hotel. Baelynn and I were chatting about Valentine's Day.

"We shouldn't spend more than $20 on each other." She said.

"Okay that sounds perfect." I replied.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom and freshen up then we can go to Luke's room."

I have no damn idea what to get Baelynn for Valentine's Day. She so perfect.

"Hey ashton what are you getting Hailey for Valentine's Day?"I texted him.

"I got her a locket with her favorite picture of us." He said.

Oh my god that's the worst idea ever. She hates that stuff. She's too punk it's so sexy. Oh I remember she was looking at this choker from hot topic. It was Lacey and it would look amazing on her.

"Babe come on let's go to Luke's room." She called.

We were going there to just hang out. We haven't done that in a while. Oh shit I hope June isn't there.

"Hey dude what's up?"luke asks.

"Not much. What are we doing here anyway? I replied.

"Well I thought we could go to the shops and look for presents for Valentine's Day." He looks so excited.

"Awesome, there's a hot topic there right?"

"Yeah." Ashton yelled from across the room.

When we got to the shops, our group split. The girls went to the guys section of the shops and we went to the girls section.

"Okay Calum and I will go to hot topic and you can do whatever." I told everyone.

We got what we needed and I got stuff to wrap it in. We all met up and went back to the hotel. Baelynn and I went to my room and we sat down to exchange gifts.

"Should we just hand them at the same time..." I began.

"Open mine first!" She interrupted me.

I opened the box filled with nothing but tissue paper. I looked her confused and she pointed to her arm.

"I got this tattoo when we first started dating a month ago. When we broke up I didn't know what to do with it. But I knew I still had feelings for you." She said almost started to cry.

" I love you. But now my gift is shit." I hugged her and handed her the small box.

"Oh I've been wanting this for ages! Thank you so much!" She kissed me.

I can not believe she got a tattoo for me!

--------
--------
Sorry I started writing this chapter on Valentine's Day but didn't Finish it but here you guys go