California

*Michael's POV*

"Babe we should go to the beach with the boys and Hailey!" Baelynn called from the bathroom.

"Okay I'll ring them." I yelled back.

Luke and Ashton said they'll meet us there in ten minutes. Luke already broke up with that girl and Calum broke up with June. God, I thought it would never end. June was mad at him for looking st Baelynn's boobs. To be honest she's kinda a control freak. I mean you can't blame him for looking at them. They are pretty good.

"Come on Mikey!" She yelled as she slipped her cover up on.

We started to head to the beach. We saw an ice cream shop on our way their and saw luke there of course.

"Hey luke!" Baelynn said.

"Hi bae. I need help I don't know which flavor to order."luke began.

Hailey and ashton walked through the door.

"Hey guys!" Hailey exclaimed.

Ashton obviously just made out with her. He looks high.

"Luke what flavors are you thinking about getting!"Baelynn asked.

"Either chocolate mousse or rocky road." Luke said.

"Just get both they'll taste good together." She always knows what to say.

"We'll split a milkshake." I said.

Baelynn nodded in response.

"Ashy should we share a milkshake too?" Hailey asked ashton.

He nodded. He can never talk straight after kissing her.

"Okay we'll have a large Chocolate Oreo milkshake."I ordered. And paid.

"I'll have one scoop of chocolate mousse and one scoop of rocky road." Luke ordered and paid as well.

"We'll have a strawburry milkshake. Hailey giggled at the way ashton ordered.

We took our frozen treats outside to a table. Poor Luke he's single. Calum was making out with some girl across the street. That's always what he does after break ups.

I was staring lovingly into her beautiful eyes. They were outlined with a chocolate brown which faded into a green that fell into a crystal clear blue.

*Baelynn's POV*

Micheal was staring into my eyes and I stared back. His eyes are such a beautiful green. I took a sip of our milkshake. Mikey took one big one.

"Ahh my head. I have a brain freeze!" He yelled.

I got up and kissed him on the forehead.

"All better." He smiled.

When we finished our treats and walked to the beach.

"Do you guys wanna go into the water? Ash asked.

"Sure!" We all replied.

We picked a spot on the sand. Hailey and I took of our cover ups. Ashton and Mikey took of their shirts.

"Damn, dat ass is fine!" Some douche yelled.

Aww Michael looked jealous.

"I'm yours." I whispered to him. He kissed me, I kissed back.

"No pda please."Luke asked.

We rolled out eyes.

"You've got great abs." I whispered to Mikey.

"You too." He laughed.

I kissed him. He kissed back.

"What did I say? No pda please!" Luke yelled.

We all ran to the water. But almost immediately jump. It's really cold. Ashton picks Hailey up. Michael looks over and picks me up to.

"Thank you baby." I say

"You're welcome Hun." He smiles.

We decide just to lay on our blanket. Mikey wraps his arm around my shoulders when we lay down. We chat about the tour and random shit like that. I'm so glad I came with Michael.

Btw the picture is what I think Baelynn looks like. I'll post a picture of what I think Hailey looks like next chapter. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS IT MEANS A LOT. if you wanna follow me on Instagram my account is @/damnitmgc so you can follow me if you want. I post edits and shit.