Hashton is official

*Luke's POV*

When Michael really likes a girl he does everything to keep her with him, he treats her like a princess. And that's exactly what's he's doing to bae. They are like goals pretty much.

"Babe, the rest of the boys want to go to a restaurant." Kadie said.

"Okay I'll be ready in 5 minutes!" I replied.

Calum is bringing his new girlfriend. He met her at a party a few days ago and apparently she lives near where we do in Australia. We all walk down to the restaurant. Hashton is in the front because they are running together. Maelynn follows behind looking ever so punk. And Kadie and I are arguing about the meaning of puncture and poke . She thinks they are the same think. But I know that a puncture breaks through something and poke is just like a tap.

Ashton stops and pulls something out of his back pocket.

"Hailey. I know We've only been dating for like a year but I love you so much. And I always want to be with you. I don't think my career is ready for me to marry someone but." He gestures her to give him her hand. He slips a promise ring on her finger. "I promise to love forever. And when we get married to still love you."

Damn I can't believe Hailey is okay with this. She said once that she doesn't want to get married till she's 30. But that do have something wonderful.

"I promise to love you forever!" Hailey squealed.

Ashton jumped up and twirled her around while kissing her. All of us just walked past them because we were about to be late.