Trouble?

*Baelynn's POV*

Michael and I are getting ready for a party. All of my American friends are gonna be there. It's amazing that I've has stayed friends with them. It's been like 2 years or something.

"How long do you think we'll stay?" I ask from the mirror in which I do my makeup.

"I don't know. Do we wanna be the cool people that leave early or the cool people that stay till the end?" He says.

"Erm... How about we stay until the end." I laugh.

I throw on black ripped skinny jeans and a navy blue lace crop top. My hair is curled. I recently dyed my hair a pinkish red. Mikey is absolutely in love with it. Once he asked to braid my hair. I don't even know if he knows how to braid anything.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks me.

He's wearing black skinny jeans aswell. There's a rip in the left knee. I can never figure out if he buys them like that or does it himself. And he's also wearing an All time low tank top.

"Yeah lemme just grab my phone." I said and walked out the door holding his hands.

When we got to Luke's room, all my friends were there. I miss them so much.

"Baelynn!" Someone calls from the other side of the room.

At first I can't analyze who it is but he walks closer and I remember. That's Jacob Heaters. He was my first serious boyfriend. He was devastated when I broke up with him

*flash back 6 years earlier*

"Hey Jacob." I said solomnly.

"Hi B." He called me that instead of Bae or anything.

"Look I know we've been dating for almost a year now." I began.

"Yeah next month's our one year anniversary!"

"Yeah I know, it's just I like another guy."Oh the problems I had when I was 13.

"Oh okay then." He looked like he was about to cry. "Who is it?"

"Matthew Patter. I think he likes me back!"

"Oh yeah he told me he wanted us to break up." Aw his face was so red.

"Yeah anyway bye." I waved and left.

*back to the present*

I think he still has feelings for me. He wouldn't stop sending me Valentine's. He did it for 4 years until I left for Australia because my dad got a really good job offer.

"Hey Jacob!" I try to sound excited to see him. Honestly he's really annoying.

"How are you?" Why does he seem so enthusiastic?!

"I'm doing pretty good." I said.

Michael and I came up with a signal for when we are in a uncomfortable situation with the opposite gender. It was to 'walk with your fingers' so I did that and he came over and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Jacob still hasn't gotten over me. Sigh.

"So what's your name?" Jacob asks Michael.

"I'm Michael Baelynn's boyfriend." He says intimidatingly.

"Oh." Jacob took a step back. "Um Caitlin is over there if you wanna talk to her."

I haven't actually in real life talked to her in about a year.

"CAITLIN!!" I run over to her.

"BAE!!" She jumps up and hugs me. "Oh my god, who's the hottie that had his arm around your shoulder?"

"That's Michael my boyfriend." I smirk

"As in Michael Clifford from 5sos?? I'm in love with that band! By any chance is luke single?" She's practically yelling.

"Actually he is. He's kinda desperate. And he looks like he's looking at you. You should go talk to him." I tell her.

"I definitely will. But hoes before bros. I need to catch up with you! And by the way I'm moving to Australia in about 5 months! Do you need a roommate?"

"That's awesome! The tour ends in like 4 months so that perfect. Actually I do need one. I'm barely paying rent." I whine.

"What part do you live in?"

"I live in Melbourne. Actually almost right across from the guys' house is." I tell her.

"Ohhh that must be fun."

"Yeah it totally is. Michael and I use to date two months ago then I broke up with him because I thought I still had feeling for brent." I start.

"Bitch please, you can do so much better than him!" Caitlin interrupted.

"Ugh I know. Anyways I broke up with brent right before the tour. And Calum out of nowhere announced his love for me and we dated for about a week. Then I made out with Michael to break up with him." I continued

"Wow Bae of course you'd do that." She interrupted once again. But she was right I cheated on Jacob with Matthew a lot.

"I know I know. But then Michael and I got back together." I finished. "But now please go talk to luke, you guys would look great together!"

"Okay okay. I'll go but I need to talk to you later." She left.

I walked over to Michael and planted a kiss on his check when Jacob was looking.

"Hey babe! Who were you just talking to? I heard brent and Michael a much." He asked.

"Oh that was one of my best friends Caitlin." I explain.

"Aw that's cool. How's she?"

"She's great actually she's flirting with luke over there." I told Michael.

"They would look perfect together!" He's so girly sometimes.

It was about 11 pm and Jacob was drunk as fuck. So we decided to leave before things got out of hands. Caitlin wanted to stay in our room so I just slept in Michael's bed, which even though there were 2 beds in the room still slept with Mikey. The party was really fun. Luke really hit it off with Caitlin. They have a date on Friday. But at least I don't with Jacob.

• so hey guys how are you??
The picture is what I think Hayley looks like.
Please follow me on Instagram @/damnitmgc
Well only if you want to. Please tell me if I can improve anything and I'll write the next chapter soon.BYE!