Periods can be good

*Michael's POV*

"Babe I have a headache can we cuddle?"Baelynn called.

"Of course!" I replied.

We settled down on my bed and I asked.

"When do you think you are going to get married?"

"I don't know, but I do know I want to be with you!" She kissed me.

It's hard to describe how much I love her. She's perfect. I want to marry her but I don't know it's... It's just not ready I guess.

"How are you feeling? Want a heating pad? Want tv?" I ask to comfort her.

"You know be so well. Can I get a heating pad? And I'll turn in the tv." Ah her voice is amazing.

I got up to go heat up her pad thingy. I also made the popcorn she loves. It's got this thing that tastes like butter but it's really healthy. Good thing she doesn't know that.

"You don't know how much I love you Mikey." She said.

"I love you to the moon." I said, that's cheesy shit.

"I love you to the moon and back." Her eyes lit up when she said that.

I forgot she wasn't wearing any makeup. Honestly she's perfect without it. She doesn't wear that much though.

"Ashton wanted us to come to his room. We should go see what he wants." She told me. "Do you think I need to put on makeup?"

"You're fine without it." I smiled and kissed her.

We changed because we were in sweats and started to head over to his room. I wrapped my arm around her waist and she turned to me and looked me in the eye. Her nose stud was twinkling.

"Would it be weird if I told you I wanted to get married to you?" She asked with a smirk.

"I want to get married to but the band." I replied.

"After the tour can we figure it out. I love you so much and I want to be with you forever!" She exclaimed.

"I don't want to be rude, but are you just saying this because you're on your period?" I regret saying that.

"No, well.... I would've said it anyway." She stomped.

"Okay baby." I picked her up and kissed her.

She broke away and said

"So is it a yes or a no?"

I kissed her as saying yes kind of. We finally continued to walk to Ashton's room.

"Hey guys what's up??" Ashton yelled. He just finished making out with Hailey obviously.

"He always acts drunk after kissing her. It's so adorable." Bae whispered to me.

I got a little jealous I shouldn't have though.

"Hey ash, hi Hailey. Hello Luke. Where's Kadie?" I asked.

"Michael! what the hell?" Calum said breaking away from June and his intense kissing session. "They broke up."

"Oh I'm sorry dude." I said.

"I know! We should go out to the beach. There's got to be a lot of girls there."Baelynn suggested.

"Ugh fine." Luke moaned.

"We got to go to our room first we'll meet you all there." I said.

We walked back to our room to change once again to change into shorts. Why does she have to put ony favorite shorts on her.

"Ready babe?" I asked.

She came out wearing a crop top with 1975 plastered on in. That's one of her favorite bands. High waisted shorts that made her ass look amazing. And black vans.

"Okay luke what girl looks the best to you?" Baelynn asked luke.

"I don't know. The girl over there wearing the black bikini." Luke replied.

Baelynn walked over to her. All the guys were checking her but she looked back at me and smiled with reassurance.

"Hey my friend Luke over there," she began.

"Oh my god! He's hot. Give him this." She wrote down her number and handed it to her.

Baelynn gestured Luke to come over and they started talking.

"Woah that was amazing!" I said.

"She sounded Australian I'd be amazing if she lived there." Baelynn said.

We left Luke their and they and home kissing fiercely.

-----------

-----------

-----------
This chapter seemed long. Please tell me what you think of this story so far xx