After party

When most people left, some people wanted to just hang out and talk. Hailey, Ashton, Kadie, Luke, Calum, Michael and I were all just in my basement talking.

I didn't know what to think of Michael. He had colored hair suggesting him being punk rock but he was so sweet and caring. When I first moved here from America 10 years ago everyone didn't want to talk to me because I sounded and looked different from everyone else. But Michael and Calum were the first 2 that talked to me.

" Should we play spin the bottle or truth or dare?" Ashton said

"If we play spin the bottle I might have to kiss someone that's not you." Hailey exclaimed.

"It's ok baby only for this game." Ashton said. And they started making out.

"Ok looks like we are playing spin the bottle!" I said.

I didn't really know if I had played spin the bottle before but I had heard I was a good kisser.

We got a cascade bottle and formed a circle around it.

"The birthday girl should go first!" Michael said.

I moaned and just spun the bottle. It landed on Michael. I didn't know what to do I barely knew. I mean we talked every know and then but not as much as Calum or Ashton. But I decided yolo. Might as well just do it.

It was amazing. He knew just what amount of tongue was enough and when to do everything. I didn't think a gamer would be such a great kisser.

The next hour flew by and all I could think of was the kiss. Hailey and Ashton were just making out the whole time. Calum seemed mad at something. Michael looked high. Luke and Kadie were just sitting there awkwardly.