Leaving California

*Michael's POV*

We all packed all of our stuff and loaded the tour bus. We found out the guy that Caitlin was making out with was Calum with sun shades on.

"Caitlin is touring with us right?" Kaidee asked.

"That statement is correct." Luke answered.

"This is amazing that we get to spend the rest of summer together and then you get to come to live with me!" Baelynn hugged Caitlin.

We barely have enough space in Gus. All us guys sleep on the coaches, but sometimes Bae feels bad so she sleeps on one of the them for me. She's so sweet!

"Should we stop for lunch?" Hailey asked but we were all thinking the same thing.

"Yeah, but where? Should it be something quick?" Bae responded.

"Why don't we just go to McDonald's?" Luke broke from his kiss with Kaidee.

We all agreed and told the bus driver. Of course there is one three blocks down from where we were parked. We walked and our bodyguard was fighting off the crowd of fans.

"Dave can we just take pictures with them?" Ashton pleaded.

They all wanted to take pictures with one of the boys and their girlfriend. Which I love because in the past some of their girlfriends have gotten hate. But this time every one says how much they 'ship' us.

"Baelynn your so pretty, you and Michael look amazing together!" One girl complimented her and we took a picture. But she also asked for one with just Bae. Awe.

We said good bye to all of them and walked up to order.

"Do you want to share a salad?" Baelynn asked me.

"Ugh can I just get a hamburger?"I whined

"Of couse." she laughed. " But when we get back to Austrailia we are going to the gym every other morning! You're getting that six pack we want for you."

"Ugh only if you convinced all the other guys and all the girls to go." I said.

"Convincing the girls won't be hard, getting Luke to go will be the hardest."

"Anyway we can split McFlurry if you want B" I suggested.

"That sounds perfect." Her soft lips reached up to touch mine and they gently pressed against mine.

I wrapped my hand around her neck and she reached her arm around my shoulder. I lightly put my toungue in her mouth and her toungue genly pressed mine.

"Excuse me Michael, we kinda want to leave in the hour or something. You can save that for the trip." Calum said.

"Right." Baelynn wiped her lip.

she ordered and so did I she hates when I pay all the time. She's big into gender equality, which I'm totally okay with.

We got our food and started heading for the bus. When we got there of course Luke had to trip.

"Oh my god, I think my pants ripped! And I got these two weeks ago" Luke whined.

"Awe baby just put your flannel around around your waist. You'll be okay Lukey." Kaidee guided him.

When we were all situated Ashton signaled the bus driver to start driving.

"Okay because we have a new person here we need to go over the rules. First of all there will be no shitting in the toilet. There is only one. Secondly there are enough beds for only the boys and enough couch room for the rest of you. We will switch every other night. Or whatever you and your partner decide. It's good and bad that none of us are single. But whatever those are pretty much the only rules." Ashton acting like the dad of the band said.

"We should get to know Caitlin better!" Hailey said.

"Um okay. Hi my name is Caitlin. What else do you bitches want to know?"

"Um how old are you?" Ashton asked.

"I'm 18 turning 19 in 2 months." She answered. "Nothing else. K. Calum wanna make out."

She seems so wild perfect for Calum.

"Wanna cuddle and play video games babe?" I asked Baelynn.

She said yes and we played. We played call of duty black ops zombies. She so much better then me at this but she lets me win.

"Hey guys it's like eleven pm. Let's settle down and go to bed." Father Ashton said.

Baelynn and I went on the pull out couch and talked until we fell asleep.

------

------

------

------

------

Okay so the picture up there is what I think Caitlin looks like. I think I might start asking question at the end of each chapter so
Q- what's your favorite show brand?