Leaving for tour

"WE SHOULD ALL PLAY TRUTH OR DARE MIXED WITH SPIN THE BOTTLE!!!" Ashton said. He always gets excited around 10pm.

"Yeah sure how do you play?" Luke said.

"Well someone spins the bottle and whoever it lands on is asked truth or dare. Then they do or answer what they are asked." Ashton explained.

We gathered in a circle.

"CAN I START PLEASE!!" Hailey yelled. They are like the same person.

The bottle landed on Calum. I knew something bad was going to happen.

"Calum I dare you to make out with bae." She said screapishly.

"I need to go to the toilet." Michael said.

"We are playing truth or dare not spin the bottle." I said.

"Well technically we are playing a mixture between the two games. so if you're asked to get someone you have to." Calum was just lawered by luke.

"Come Calum it's fine we've been friends for a long time so it's fine." I said.

So we did for about 5 minutes. When Michael came we moved to his bunk.

"Cal, bae come back we need to finish." Michael yelled.

"Oh shit." Whispered under me breath.

"Bae look I..." Calum began. " I love you. And I Have pretty much ever since we started hanging out. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

"Oh wow Calum I love you too. Um. Yeah, yes I do!" I said.

We walked back in and Hailey and ashton said pretty much at the same time. "Are you guys like boyfriend and girlfriend now?"

"Yes!" I said before Calum could say anything.

Mikey looked so mad and jealous. It was cute. I remember in Year 8 they both had a crush on me. That's why they hated each other. Luke ended up dating me. He's not really my type.

"Come on let's just finish this damn game!" Michael said loudly.

But we didn't really want to. Kadie and luke went to the bunk room to chat which means make out. Calum and I played Fifa. Ashton and Hailey were being all lovey dovey to each other. And poor Mikey was the only single one here. He's just sitting there on his phone looking very mad it's kinda sexy. What am I saying I'm dating Calum!

--------
--------
--------
--------
--------

Hey guys wow that chapter took me a long time to right