Part 19

Amelia's pov;

So, Kobe has been going out and going back home late. I mean, it's his job, it's what he does. Plus, he's the main gang leader.

 Anyways, it's Saturday and Derek moved in today. I helped him unpack some of his stuff and get him settled.

-

-

-

Today wasn't my day, I'm feeling extra sick today and I could barely take care of my own child. Even though I'm sick, I tried my best to put him to sleep.

"Mommy, where's daddy?" he asked, looking up at me.

"I- your father is in the movie room," I told him.

He smiled, "Well tell him that I said goodnight."

"Yeah, I will," I kissed his forehead, and with that, he fell asleep in his crib. 

I sighed deeply and sat on the bed, I lied to my own son. Kobe isn't in the movie room, he's nowhere in the house. I started to worry, it's past midnight and he isn't home yet. 

Usually, he would call me and tell me when he's coming home due to the type of mission. But knowing how dangerous this mission was, it's not helping my situation. 

I got and made my way to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle, I opened it and drank it. The whole thing. I sat on the chair and started to cry as I was really stressed. And my pregnancy hormones were NOT helping.

-
Meanwhile~

Derek got up from his bed and decided to get some water. He yawned and started to walk to the kitchen. When he opened his eyes, he saw Amelia crying and it's (2:30am). He knew that something is wrong.

"Amelia, what's wrong?" he asked and ran over to her.

"Derek, I have no idea where he is! Where the fuck is he?! And why is he taking so long to come back?!"

Derek didn't know what to do so he just rubbed her back to comfort her.

"Oh, God, what if he's hurt?!" she exclaimed and pulled her hair in frustration.

"Amelia, he'll be fine. Kobe knows what he's doing, I can promise you that he'll be safe," Derek said.

"I-I don't want to loose him..."

That's when the front door opened, revealing Kobe with a few scratches and bruises. Derek immediatley stopped rubbing Amelia's back as Kobe glared at him. Amelia smiled before running into his embrace. She didn't care if he was mad, she's just happy that he's okay.

Kobe looked down at her and saw her crying which made him worried. He looked back at Derek who ran off to the guest room. 

"Babygirl-"

"Don't do that! Don't ever scare me again! I was worried sick!" she shouted as she cried.

Kobe knew how much she hates it when he was out on serious missions. He felt bad. He lifted her in his arms and walked to their room. 

"Go take a shower," she told him as he laid her on the bed.

He nodded and walked into the bathroom. After showering and cleaning his scratches and bruises, he walked back in the room. He changed into a purple t-shirt and sweatpants. He kissed Dior's forehead before laying down next to Amelia.

"I'm sorry, babygirl, I didn't mean to scare you," he whispered and left kisses on her face.

She nodded before falling asleep in his arms.