Part 6

Author's pov;

Today, Kobe was going to take Amelia out on a date, in public. They had recent dates before but not in public as Kobe had to lay low after the whole Vallyk situation. But since the coast was clear (for now), they could finally go out on a proper date.

-

Amelia was in the shower, getting ready for their date. She have to admit, she was really nervous.. I mean, the guy's she's dating is a Mafia. 

Amelia got out of the shower, towel wrapped around her naked body. She grabbed a next towel, drying her hair as she decided to curl it today. After curling her hair, she walked back into her room to change.

As she opened the closet, she searched for the perfect outfit. She remembered when Derek told her that his favorite color is purple, so she took out this..

 She remembered when Derek told her that his favorite color is purple, so she took out this

"Wow, I bet he'll love this!" she smiled.

She then kept quiet as she felt muscular arms wrapping around her waist, as they kissed her neck.

"Yeah, I love it, babygirl. From now on, purple's my favorite color on you," he said lowly.

Amelia was a bit flustered, hearing him call he 'babygirl,' made her stomach FLUTTER. 

"What's wrong, babygirl?" he smirked as he saw her reaction.

She turned around and hid her face in his chest, blushing hard. 

"Babygirl~"

She slapped his chest, "Kobe, stop, you're making me blush."

He lifted her chin, pressing his lips on hers as she wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"Aye, aye, stop that! And Kobe, if you don't wanna be late for your reservation, I suggest you go now."
Manolo scrunched his nose in disgust before leaving. 

Amelia grabbed her purse along with her phone before walking out with Kobe.

-

"Aww, Amelia, why didn't you ask me to go on a date with you?" Derek asked, faking a pout.

She smirked playfully, "Okay, we'll go on one tomorrow."

She glanced back at Kobe and saw him gritting his teeth, she find it hot. 

"Aight, what time?" Derek asked, playing along.

Kobe growled, grabbing her by her waist, "Derek! You know what? There will be no date happening between you nor Amelia tomorrow. In fact.. Never!"

Amelia giggled, pulling him outside of the house. They both walked to Kobe's car. He opened the passenger's side for her as she got in. Him getting after.